Online Vinyl Deals

Confession time: I'd never really given Electric Warrior a solid listen to... And then all the kerfuffle recently, and then @MikeH deemed it essential -- and f*ck me if I didn't put it on streaming (while whipping together pumpkin pie, because well...) today and it's ridiculously awesome. So yeah, well, if someone see that Rocktober go by again, count me in that list.... but either way, what a lovely record to listen to...holy cow

Confession time: I'd never really given Electric Warrior a solid listen to... And then all the kerfuffle recently, and then @MikeH deemed it essential -- and f*ck me if I didn't put it on streaming (while whipping together pumpkin pie, because well...) today and it's ridiculously awesome. So yeah, well, if someone see that Rocktober go by again, count me in that list.... but either way, what a lovely record to listen to...holy cow

Theres also a couple of fun Ty Segall releases of t rex tunes.

Luna Record Shop has the recent RSD release of the Lou Reed/John Cale collaboration Songs For Drella for $10.

Luna Record Shop has the recent RSD release of the Lou Reed/John Cale collaboration Songs For Drella for $10.
Didn't last long. Thanks for the heads-up.

I got an email from easy street saying it was out of stock but they’re working to see if they can get more. Wait- did they send you the last one?! 😂
Deep Discount just shipped the one I backordered right after @MikeH confirmed he got his. Assuming I get both of them and they are in fact the Rhino, one is yours if you want it.

Back