Online Vinyl Deals

For anyone who might be interested in an upcoming Blue Note Classic title, I just noticed that Target has added Joe Henderson's Page One, which is due in February. Previously, only the December and January titles had been listed. (The February Cannonball Adderly title does not appear to be listed.)

The B2G1F sale should go until at least midnight tomorrow (Saturday), so technically this record is available for just over $14.

Last edited:
For anyone who might be interested in an upcoming Blue Note Classic title, I just noticed that Target has added Joe Henderson's Page One, which is due in February. Previously, only the December and January titles had been listed. (The February Cannonball Adderly title does not appear to be listed.)

The B2G1F sale should go until at least midnight tomorrow (Saturday), so technically this record is available for just over $14.

Thanks for this tip; will order it. Strange that this is up but not Wayne Shorter, Speak No Evil, which is a January release.

Easy Street just found me a copy, but I’ll bet you can find someone else who may be looking for one. Thanks!
Deep Discount just shipped the one I backordered right after @MikeH confirmed he got his. Assuming I get both of them and they are in fact the Rhino, one is yours if you want it.
@dhodo if you've ended up with an extra I'd be very happy to take it

ATTN: NOT A DRILL

THE TARGET B2G1 CANCEL TRICK HAS BEEN PATCHED AND IS NO LONGER WORKING

IT HAS BEEN AN HONOR TO SERVE WITH YOU ALL
Hmmmm. I succeeded at it late last night/early this morning. Sad if true! What went wrong? were you not able to cancel? Did canceling result in a loss of the bargain for the item(s) you didn't cancel?

Hmmmm. I succeeded at it late last night/early this morning. Sad if true! What went wrong? were you not able to cancel? Did canceling result in a loss of the bargain for the item(s) you didn't cancel?

Needed to test it for myself and spend more money. Still worked for me!

Ok so I tried it with a preorder in cart and it didn't work, but it worked with three in stock items.

JIMI IN MAUI FOR $31 MF'ERS!

Back