Online Vinyl Deals

Anybody else have their Nina Simone - I put a spell on you canceled from Target? I preordered it during a 2 for 3 sale and kept getting emails about delays and possible approvals. Every time I would click the link there was never an approval button. Oh well...I caved and bought one for $27 elsewhere.
Thankfully, I got mine through Udiscover and was able to take advantage of their mega sale.

It was the only item holding up my order, but as soon as Nina Simone’s street date came, I received tracking information.

They may not be the best when it comes to communication, but I’ve never had an order cancelled through them

Anybody else have their Nina Simone - I put a spell on you canceled from Target? I preordered it during a 2 for 3 sale and kept getting emails about delays and possible approvals. Every time I would click the link there was never an approval button. Oh well...I caved and bought one for $27 elsewhere.
I only ordered Pastel Blues and it keeps getting delayed. So far I have been able to approve it though.

Thankfully, I got mine through Udiscover and was able to take advantage of their mega sale.

It was the only item holding up my order, but as soon as Nina Simone’s street date came, I received tracking information.

They may not be the best when it comes to communication, but I’ve never had an order cancelled through them
so glad i cancelled my target Nina Simone orders last minute and went with UD.

I got them from the UDiscover sale as well--each one was something like $14 shipped and both have arrived.

Do you have an ad blocker on? Otherwise, if you're logged into your Target account and go to orders, you should be able to approve delays in the future. I'm still waiting on my order of the Social Network vinyl from Target but have approved delays twice. In the past, the only delay approval item that got cancelled was the Neil Young Archives CD box set.

Same, I got three records cancelled including this and the social network. It told me I had to approve a delay which I tried to do but there was no button to do so. It said if you don't see one then you don't have to do anything. I've approved delays several times in the past so this felt like they were just looking for a way to cancel.

Where's the best place to buy this now?

Same, I got three records cancelled including this and the social network. It told me I had to approve a delay which I tried to do but there was no button to do so. It said if you don't see one then you don't have to do anything. I've approved delays several times in the past so this felt like they were just looking for a way to cancel.

Where's the best place to buy this now?
I think Plaidroom is probably best. They are awesome and have free shipping over orders of $50 (so if you order both Ninas you'd get free shipping). They have them for $27 each which is cheaper than nearly everywhere else right now that has them in stock since MSRP was $35.

I think Plaidroom is probably best. They are awesome and have free shipping over orders of $50 (so if you order both Ninas you'd get free shipping). They have them for $27 each which is cheaper than nearly everywhere else right now that has them in stock since MSRP was $35.

I think I have a few things in my cart from plaid room right now, although they are all on my discogs wishlist, hopefully secret Santa isn't listening...I'm on the fence about getting Pastel too because I have a MOV version that sounds pretty good. I know this one probably sounds better but I can at least wait until I find it for cheap RIGHT??

I think I have a few things in my cart from plaid room right now, although they are all on my discogs wishlist, hopefully secret Santa isn't listening...I'm on the fence about getting Pastel too because I have a MOV version that sounds pretty good. I know this one probably sounds better but I can at least wait until I find it for cheap RIGHT??
As far as I know, they are not going out of print. They may be hard to find for a bit with how popular the series seems to have been but my guess is that they may eventually come back into stock at some of these shops that have bigger sales? They do sound really great though.

Do you have an ad blocker on? Otherwise, if you're logged into your Target account and go to orders, you should be able to approve delays in the future. I'm still waiting on my order of the Social Network vinyl from Target but have approved delays twice. In the past, the only delay approval item that got cancelled was the Neil Young Archives CD box set.
I do, but was able to see an approval button for my Art Blakey, which has since shipped. I tried the approval link on my phone and desktop and neither worked for Nina. I just assumed it did not require approval since the button wasn't there.

Also got Nina & Social Network Cancelled by Target. I approved it twice and this time, I didn't get a notice and they cancelled and told me they warned me. Quake was my third album in the deal - and I was able to approve that one.

Back