Online Vinyl Deals

I just bought a copy of Electric Warrior (no rocktober sticker) on Discogs for 39.99 from Zion's Gate. They posted another copy for sale within minutes of my purchase for 49.99. There's definitely more out there and some shady activity as well unfortunately...

I just bought a copy of Electric Warrior (no rocktober sticker) on Discogs for 39.99 from Zion's Gate. They posted another copy for sale within minutes of my purchase for 49.99. There's definitely more out there and some shady activity as well unfortunately...
That blows but at least you’ll be getting a fantastic sounding record!

They are the worst store. Literally charging people eBay prices on RSD(looking it up at checkout), shit like that. I would never give them money.

Interesting statistic i read about Black friday - Only 1% of anything "on sale" is actually any cheaper on Black Friday.
I can believe that, its usually pretty lackluster every year. The only BF sale I remember being excited about was when Acoustic Sounds did 50% off of a large # of AP albums, and not just the unpopular stuff. 2xLP copies of The Sidewinder and Dusty in Memphis for $25 each!

You really can't beat this. $150 for 12 records, and they've been pretty consistently great and varied selections.
I really liked them as a subscription and highly recommend it. I had a 3 month subscription and ended up stopping it but only because my shelf space is at a premium now since records are already spilling out from my shelves onto the floor!

I really liked them as a subscription and highly recommend it. I had a 3 month subscription and ended up stopping it but only because my shelf space is at a premium now since records are already spilling out from my shelves onto the floor!
I really love a lot of the bands on the three labels, so it's perfect for me. I've also noticed the last 3 or 4 from them have sounded much better too.

I really love a lot of the bands on the three labels, so it's perfect for me. I've also noticed the last 3 or 4 from them have sounded much better too.
Yes I love the labels they feature too but just hit a stretch of albums that I don’t absolutely need to have. But I would highly recommend the service still. Their customer service is great and price is really good.

Back