Oceanic Members.

24 hundred refunded me korn mov :( sad sad

I hate when they list shit then you buy it and they refund u! shouldve just gave me the option to swap to something else.

My awesome local store Clarity Records also has an online presence, they've got a decent little sale including some RSD titles (Moses Sumney for $15!), pretty random selection but worth a look, free tote bag while stocks last too apparently:

My awesome local store Clarity Records also has an online presence, they've got a decent little sale including some RSD titles (Moses Sumney for $15!), pretty random selection but worth a look, free tote bag while stocks last too apparently:

Damn.

If that place had afterpay I wouldve been all up in it lol

this joint is doing a 200$ store credit giveaway.. all u need to do is leave reviews on this facebook page and there google reviews

this joint is doing a 200$ store credit giveaway.. all u need to do is leave reviews on this facebook page and there google reviews

So how many of their overpriced records will that get you?

Thanks for the tip/link @Believer101. I completely agree with @BoilerRhapsody though. Those guys are highway robbers, they're the record store version of a greedy flipper.

Indies have to be expensive compared to the big chains.. they sell smaller units and have to pay employees
So I dunno I guess I give them a free pass.

I do rock a support your indie sticker

Back