NOT the Definitive Audiophile pressing, but the really, really nice pressing thread.

Anyone have the latest release of The 13th Floor Elevators* ‎– The Psychedelic Sounds Of The 13th Floor and is it any good? Obviously, if there is a better option, please share :)
I am curious about this too. I have almost picked up reissues several times. I think there are Mono and Stereo versions also.

This is a collection of the Horo albums that Sun Ra recorded with a quartet. I’ve never heard the original Horos but I am completely satisfied with how this comp sounds. Highly recommended. I think this was listed somewhere recently on N&G but I’m not sure where. I picked it up on their recommendation and thought I’d post it here too.

No one asked, but I've been wanting to compare my two copies of Scissor Sisters S/T album to decide which one to keep.

I would go with the first one. The MOV was sort of "harsh" sounding after I listened to the more recent half-speed mastered.

I actually thought it would be a mono version since I cannot find any other RKS stereo masters listed on Discogs,but I did not look too hard
Interesting. I guess it's this one?

I need to pick up a copy of Blonde on Blonde....is that worth it? worth getting stereo or hold out for mono?

Back