Nom nom nom - Food Thread

If it was me it would be Ranch all time every time, unfortunately you don’t seem to get it over here - always served with blue cheese (which I despise). At home I make my own ranch
I overlooked the dip situ, rookie mistake...
I grew up a huge Ranch fan but switched my allegiance to Blue Cheese a few years ago. I'll eat either though if someone plopped some wings down in front of me!

Ok start sharing recipes for a family of three that will have leftovers enough for days. I don’t feel like making lunch from home every day for a family of three while we work and go to school from home.

EewhbtzWkAMGiex.jpg

Not making dinner tonight, but treating myself to some of the best food I can within a mile radius of me on my day off. Pizzeria Beddia sweet corn pizza with a sweet corn cream base, mozzarella, heirloom cherry tomatoes, basil vinaigrette, olive oil, and finished with royer mountain cheese. Added on the bacon option and having some pickled long hot peppers on the side. It's probably the best pizza I've ever had.

Washing it down with a Tired Hands beer-wine hybrid, Frequency Illusion; Sauvignon Blanc. Saison base blended with sauvignon blanc juice and hopped with nelson sauvin and hellertau blanc.

IMG_20200828_163914.jpg

Back