No Buy Vinyl Support Thread

K, I'm gonna fess up, I had to break my no buy January for one quick pick up tonight. I've had the Billie Eilish ‎– Dont Smile At Me EP sitting in my want list for a while, so I had to grab it to avoid the "possible" gouging that's gonna happen tomorrow morning, lol.

............we now return to our regularly scheduled No Buy January :)

K, I'm gonna fess up, I had to break my no buy January for one quick pick up tonight. I've had the Billie Eilish ‎– Dont Smile At Me EP sitting in my want list for a while, so I had to grab it to avoid the "possible" gouging that's gonna happen tomorrow morning, lol.

Good choice. It’s just as good as her LP.

Almost made it through another month BUT I found myself in my local shop and well I broke! I’m actually happy with my purchase, I got home and played it and my wife really dug it, so much so that after the A side was over she had to step out and wouldn’t let me play the B side until she got back! I’ll call that a win!

Almost made it through another month BUT I found myself in my local shop and well I broke! I’m actually happy with my purchase, I got home and played it and my wife really dug it, so much so that after the A side was over she had to step out and wouldn’t let me play the B side until she got back! I’ll call that a win!
I’ll allow it.

*teeeee rushes in to chastise Tony, sees that it was a pop album that he bought, throws away the paper with self-righteous speech on it and instead nods knowingly at Tony*

Well done, grasshopper.

Time to get back on the wagon! No more until the Springsteen reissued at the end of February...

Time to get back on the wagon! No more until the Springsteen reissued at the end of February...
my typing fingers got some urgency to look up that his n hers but gotta stay cool.

i got a ticket the other night for running a red light and that sets me back a million times further for buying more vinylz

my typing fingers got some urgency to look up that his n hers but gotta stay cool.

i got a ticket the other night for running a red light and that sets me back a million times further for buying more vinylz

It’ll still be there when you’re ready I’m sure! It really isn’t worth the guilt. I’d rather have saved the money right now. Bummer about the ticket, that’s a proper shitter!

It's nice to not see that Collection number tick up on a weekly basis over on Discogs. In the few months I've been abstaining, I now have enough money to send a small family to college.

I have also found a small loophole in that I'm selling some things and using the store credit to get newer items.

Back