Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 4 - October 2019 /// Camarón de la isla - La leyenda del tiempo

You should watch the Netflix documentary about his life and carrer. It's very interesting!
Wow, its great that you actually watched the documentary @Skalap. It is very well done, and it gives a lot of insight into him and flamenco in general. I love the part where he talks about the black woman who started clapping in the middle of his performance in New York on a very difficult song, and she did it even better than him haha
There are in fact two documentaries on Netflix @NathanRicaud, but if you're watching only one, I recommend watching the one I linked on the second post.

Copies of Camaron on eBay right now!! Got one for £21.16 including postage.

Slightly dearer here (£22 + £1 postage)

Also Here.

And here

Copies of Camaron on eBay right now!! Got one for £21.16 including postage.

Slightly dearer here (£22 + £1 postage)

Also Here.

And here

Tina’d!

@agutierrezb is going to be so happy!

this is awesome.. but im scared it will be semi shady
Go for it, eBay is pretty safe for buyers. Worst case you can file a claim.

Edit: I said you can cancel with PayPal, but that might depend on how long it as been or if they have accepted the money on their end, not sure. But, you can file a claim through eBay and should be able to get your money back. PayPal is a safe way to make the transaction though.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Available on disco100!

View attachment 24822

Edit:It will only let me add 1, not sure if that's all they have or a weird limiting system. Shipped it is €25.50 to USA I think.
comes out to about 28.50 for the states with shipping
Whoever orders this, I believe their shipping is a flat €7 so feel free to add some more Island Shrimp reissues!

Back