Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 4 - October 2019 /// Camarón de la isla - La leyenda del tiempo

So who do I buy this from?
I've heard Lance has good stuff....

giphy.gif

What’s the cheapest to the us? And has anyone actually gotten it yet over here?
Looks like Amazon.es is the cheapest at $26.21 shipped, but it is a pre order for Dec. 6. Disco100 has it in stock for $29ish shipped. If you want to add more albums, I think disco100's flat shipping rate makes it cheaper, but Amazon's shipping goes up some with each additional album.

Looks like Amazon.es is the cheapest at $26.21 shipped, but it is a pre order for Dec. 6. Disco100 has it in stock for $29ish shipped. If you want to add more albums, I think disco100's flat shipping rate makes it cheaper, but Amazon's shipping goes up some with each additional album.
I believe I ordered a record?

Update for those who are still on the fence about buying this record on vinyl:

Amazon.es currently has it in stock, but it is advertised as shipping in 1 to 3 months. I ordered it last week when it was still a preorder, so my orders page says @D Jilla will get it before the end of the month, but I haven't been charged yet. @gaporter you could order it now in order to secure a copy, as your card will probably not be charged before January.

Disco100 has it in stock too, but I don't know if they are shipping it right away. @Lee Newman, did you order yours from them? Has your order shipped yet?

Amazon.es currently has it in stock, but it is advertised as shipping in 1 to 3 months. I ordered it last week when it was still a preorder, so my orders page says @D Jilla will get it before the end of the month, but I haven't been charged yet. @gaporter you could order it now in order to secure a copy, as your card will probably not be charged before January.

Disco100 has it in stock too, but I don't know if they are shipping it right away. @Lee Newman, did you order yours from them? Has your order shipped yet?
Yup and no. Will report when it ships!

I also ordered it from disco100. In less than 24 hours after ordering, I received an email notification it was shipped. No tracking number, though.

Yup and no. Will report when it ships!
I also ordered it from disco100. In less than 24 hours after ordering, I received an email notification it was shipped. No tracking number, though.

I ordered from them and everything went very well. Like @cul8er, I received my shipping notice in 24h or so.

This is great!

View attachment 25972

Enjoying listening and reading with a nice Spanish Tempranillo wine. 🍷

View attachment 25976
Yay I'm so glad you were able to pick it up, and even more to see you're enjoying it and checking the booklet out! When I selected this as my AOTM I feared people would be thrown off by the foreign language and the genre, yet I was convinced the record had a lot to offer to those who could see past those barriers. I'm super happy to see people digging the album... it has been much better than I would've imagined.

Yay I'm so glad you were able to pick it up, and even more to see you're enjoying it and checking the booklet out! When I selected this as my AOTM I feared people would be thrown off by the foreign language and the genre, yet I was convinced the record had a lot to offer to those who could see past those barriers. I'm super happy to see people digging the album... it has been much better than I would've imagined.

Im glad you were the pioneer for non English albums, the positive reaction to your pick made it a much easier decision for me to go non English too! I’m impatiently waiting for my copy, that I bought on eBay, to arrive from Valencia!

Back