Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 4 - October 2019 /// Camarón de la isla - La leyenda del tiempo

Wow it truly is a Christmas miracle! I knew they wouldn't be so stupid as to not repress it seeing the demand the record had. I'm so glad more of you have gotten a chance to grab one, and the best of all is that nobody will buy the overpriced copies that sucker at eBay is selling!

Available on disco100!

View attachment 24822

Edit:It will only let me add 1, not sure if that's all they have or a weird limiting system. Shipped it is €25.50 to USA I think.
Man, I don't get this color variants. I mean, the music is great, and the mastering is really good too, but both recent reissues have been in some really odd colors. I would love a smoke pressing like the VMP Arctic Monkeys ROTM, I think that would match the artwork perfectly.

If future reference is needed, also showing available from:

berwickstreetshop.com - 28,33€ shipped to USA
dondisco.net - (only lets me select Spain and Mexico for country?)
discosmarcopasos.com - (only ships to Spain, i think)

pre-orderable from:
elcorteingles.es (very expensive shipping to US but reasonable to EU) ~ 23,89€ shipped to EU (i think)
fnac.es (seems to erroneously be listed as a 7") - i remember from before expensive to USA, maybe similar to above for EU, took too much effort to get to cart again

So what are the chances this stays in stock until January? I want to secure a copy but I really need to not be spending money on records for myself right now when I still have gifts to buy.
It's hard to say. It appears to be a limited edition too, so I wouldn't wait too much if you want to secure a copy. One thing you could always do is monitor Amazon.es. Last time I checked once or twice a week and noticed they first raised the price (which I guess is a sign of a high demand item that is running low on stock), and then they put the "Few copies left" sign up (I thought they would restock the record, that's why I didn't act fast enough when announcing the record). I think you could keep an eye on Amazon and pull the trigger if you see any of those things happen.

Back