Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 2 - August 2019 /// Khemmis - Hunted

to think that game is 12 years old

i remember trying to beat that song made you a god among your friend group... no one could beat it.. the beginning alone made them fail instantly

and so many people made videos trying to beat it.. i saw some of them and those were legit.. but there were a lot of fakes

this one was the first FC 100%... and it was jaw dropping

Although impressive, I can't help but think of the many many many hours it took for him to practice this and get this good …. at a game! It isn't even him playing the guitar. I used to be quite good at guitar hero - because it is a game and not actually playing the guitar, which I can not do.

Also, reading through the last few pages of this thread while listening to Carly Rae Jepsen (because I'm seeing her tonight) confused my brain.

While we continue with Metal Watch 2019, here are a coupla videos. Metal can be adorable. That was the real lesson of School of Rock. I figured these may tickle @Teeeee if anything. Plus I’m procrastinating doing actual real stuff today

While we continue with Metal Watch 2019, here are a coupla videos. Metal can be adorable. That was the real lesson of School of Rock. I figured these may tickle @Teeeee if anything. Plus I’m procrastinating doing actual real stuff today

OMG! I love all of these babies! But the little lead singer of Dream Theater also makes me nervous. In this way:

hqdefault.jpg

Back from vacation and getting back to this thread...

So what is new? Still undecided between Khemmis and High On Fire?

I got my High On Fire here ready to spin, but if we think it's still the pick I'll wait a bit to spin it.

Nothing is really new. We think it’s probably Khemmis, but @Goatfish has been evil and giving clues that fit all three of the bands that are still available choices. Otherwise, we’ve rated fruit and made metal playlists

Back