Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 19 - January 2021 /// Tim Hecker - Radio Amor

Clues:
Clue 1: Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 19 - January 2021 /// Anime, Anarchy, and Memes Edition
Clue 2: Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 19 - January 2021 /// Anime, Anarchy, and Memes Edition
Clue 3: Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 19 - January 2021 /// Anime, Anarchy, and Memes Edition
Clue 4: Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 19 - January 2021 /// Anime, Anarchy, and Memes Edition
Clue 5: Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 19 - January 2021 /// Anime, Anarchy, and Memes Edition
Clue 6: Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 19 - January 2021 /// Anime, Anarchy, and Memes Edition
Clue 7: Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 19 - January 2021 /// Anime, Anarchy, and Memes Edition
Clue 8: Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 19 - January 2021 /// Anime, Anarchy, and Memes Edition
Guesses:

@Skalap Bloc Party - Silent Alarm/Bruce Springsteen - The Uncovered Album (does this even exist?)/Michael Buble Christmas
@NewsFedora Alita: Battle Angel OST
@Thackeraye The Proclaimers - Sunshine on Leith
@scotthilk Ladyhawke - Anxiety
@Waitressboy The Weeknd - Star Boy
@Fleetwood-Matt Passion Pit - Gossamer/White Lung - It's the Evil
@Teeeee Anything by Paula Abdul
@dhodo 76:14 - Global Communication/Journey - Escape
@Lee Newman Russian Curcles - Empros/Rush - Clockwork Angels
@Jan Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy/Bryan Adams - Christmas EP
@Turbo Carribou - Swim
@Murfocakes George Michael - Listen Without Prejudice Vol I

How can you even think I would guess an album that doesn't even exist? This and From Minnesota to Canada are two of his best unknown albums and both would have been a great AotM. I just had to pick one.

How can you even think I would guess an album that doesn't even exist? This and From Minnesota to Canada are two of his best unknown albums and both would have been a great AotM. I just had to pick one.
i just tried searching for the album and i literally couldn't find it

At 5:18, last words are "notarizing places aren't open". Video is 9:51 long. Video tells a story that happened in 2012. I can't connect the 1242km hint.

DNF conception started in 1997 and was released in 2011. So it took 14 years to George Broussard, the director, to end the game.

Kino's Journey The Beautiful World first 13 episodes came out in 2003. It took, again, 14 years before a new anime television aired, in 2017. Considering @duke86fan said both "this and the DNF hint both are meant to imply time" means that it took 14 years to the artist(s) to release a new album between previous and AotM or the album was recorded 14 years before it got released.
Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 19 - January 2021 /// Anime, Anarchy, and Memes Edition

Cant' find any explanation for this hint.
Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 19 - January 2021 /// Anime, Anarchy, and Memes Edition

Careless Whisper was released in 1984 and even though it is considered a George Michael song, it was actually released on Wham! ‎– Make It Big.

Cant' find any explanation for this hint.

Alva Noto - Transform - Module 1 - OS-8 Oscilloscope hint: Oscilloscope? Green light? Module?

Donald Pierce hint : Cant' find any explanation for this hint.

+++

i can help you there and tell you its not a cover album

its almost the exact opposite of a cover album

But what does it means?

oh btw the context and where that gif is from matters a lot for this

At this moment, she is with her mother and brother in an airport in Minneapolis, they need help from her father in Arizona to sign a paper to go to Canada visit family.

could be

or there is something deeper

Replying to @Lee Newman when he asked it if was a 2011 album.

so TLDR it came out in the time duke nukem forever was being made

So it is between 1997 and 2011 to quote @dhodo

1607336091793.png

@gafacaode won't say nothing but they have their own kind of Hawaiian pizza food in Brazil.

View attachment 79206

The main difference is that Picanha is so daaaaaaaaaaaaamn good while Hawaiian pizza is an abomination.
I think that the first time I had picanha (it was in Caiscais, Portugal back in 1999) I was so overwhelmed by joy that I learned to dance samba just to show my appreciation to the Brazilian people.

(some of the facts mentioned above might not be entirely accurate)
(it's the samba dancing part)

I think that the first time I had picanha (it was in Caiscais, Portugal back in 1999) I was so overwhelmed by joy that I learned to dance samba just to show my appreciation to the Brazilian people.

(some of the facts mentioned above might not be entirely accurate)
(it's the samba dancing part)

There are a lot of place in Portugal to eat Picanha, I miss Portugal! Damn virus!

@gafacaode won't say nothing but they have their own kind of Hawaiian pizza food in Brazil.

View attachment 79206

The main difference is that Picanha is so daaaaaaaaaaaaamn good while Hawaiian pizza is an abomination.
I always grill some pineapple slices seasoned with cinnamon but, I serve them at the end as dessert.

EDIT: Yes, picanha is freaking amazing.

007fff.png

Back