you guys are totally taking the duke nukem hit wrong

its about the journey not the destination
Ok I'm changing my guess to this
R-543205-1579418565-8127.jpeg.jpg

i guess i reedit the original clue back to what it was originally

"here is a time range:"

i removed that originally because i thought "this might be too easy"

Last edited:
I am journeying not destinationing, here. Ripping away the possibilities leads to just sleuthing without grandstanding and jestering. I’m in favor of more clues and less explanation. I like having to pick a clue to be explained way later when we’re completely mired without it. Let me grandstand and jester!

this and every other clue i will try to give absolutely no context for....

i just am a fidgeter

now if you mind i will be going back to my regularly scheduled fidgetting or waiting for things to arrive and wondering if im doing a bad job at this because i swear there are usually more people
You do whatever the hell you want. It's your month!

this and every other clue i will try to give absolutely no context for....

i just am a fidgeter

now if you mind i will be going back to my regularly scheduled fidgetting or waiting for things to arrive and wondering if im doing a bad job at this because i swear there are usually more people

December 2nd, 5 pages, 96 posts. Is that bad?

It’s really good! I’ve been sad that we’ve dropped off in participation, year one was often 1K posts a month!

Yup! I wish there were more people interacting here. Every participant put a lot of effort in selecting a record, inventing clues to help members to guess records, making more or less questionable jokes to have fun, asking if pineapples are made for pizzas, etc... We need more people in these threads, the bests of the forum IMO.

Back