Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 19 - January 2021 /// Tim Hecker - Radio Amor

007fff.png
Besides the pun above, this is obviously blue. Probably not a genre hint because that would be too easy and the time-frame is not prime blues material, so maybe blue in song or album title or a cover that is dominated by blue colors.

The title of that image is the hex color code for azure, which probably doesn't matter, but just in case!

Reactions: Jan

only one more complicated clue next

after tomorrow all of the clues can be either simple Q&As or very direct responses

also a few of the clues i gave you require a few more layers of separation and connection than you are giving them

Donald Pierce was also a member of the Hellfire Club and had the title of The White Bishop.
(My X-men knowledge isn’t as deep as it is for Spider-Man / Daredevil, but those words seem like they have decent potential for this clue).
He also led the reavers!

wrap it folks we are finally getting Limp Bizkit, that sure does look like a chocolate lab with a starfish as an eye

Guessing Limp Bizkit ~ the chocolate starfish and the hot dog flavored water

Tying the clues together

Water is blue ☑️
Chocolate colored Dog is in sirus logo ☑️
Starfish the dog has a star in the eye ☑️
Matches the timeframe ☑️
Duke Nukem is hot ☑️
And the X-men come in many different flavors ☑️
🎮 🎁

Last edited:
the last esoteric clue, the rest of the clues will be responses to you or direct help
after looking at this clue and the 10+ previous, I am sooooo confused (due to the need to pass several layers of interpretations for each) that I honestly wouldn't even be able to ask a direct question.

no, wait, maybe one.....
Genre?

after looking at this clue and the 10+ previous, I am sooooo confused (due to the need to pass several layers of interpretations for each) that I honestly wouldn't even be able to ask a direct question.

no, wait, maybe one.....
Genre?
genre would seem direct, except it's Dukey.... so ????

Back