Needles & Grooves AoTM : General thread & archive

Excited to see what @AndySlash gives us

qXzOiH3.gif

Oh btw @ChristoBee isn't today the picking day?

Should Andy start his thread, I just know we need updating

I think @ChristoBee has been super busy of late and with everything thatā€™s going off we should cut him some slack. There is no huge rush on him to pick, or @AndySlash to start his thread, until April fools days.

Yeah, I should not complain, I'm spending the lockdown in a big flat with my girlfriend with tons to read, play, watch, listen, and I'm still working from home, so I'm way better than loads of people, but still, this is a bit hard on the brain a bit.
Itā€™s important to take care of yourself during this time. This should not be a priority right now, get to it when you can.

Yeah, I should not complain, I'm spending the lockdown in a big flat with my girlfriend with tons to read, play, watch, listen, and I'm still working from home, so I'm way better than loads of people, but still, this is a bit hard on the brain a bit.
I wish there was a ā€œhugsā€ emoji, because liking that post felt weird but I wanted to show support and agreement

fyi, my thread for may aotm is probably going to have to wait until friday. wanted to get it up today as i work the next three days, but i'm not going to force it today, i've got other priorites at the moment. i do have good hopes for this and some community/artist participation, but we'll see how covid might impact that.

until then, first clue- it's not beck.

fyi, my thread for may aotm is probably going to have to wait until friday. wanted to get it up today as i work the next three days, but i'm not going to force it today, i've got other priorites at the moment. i do have good hopes for this and some community/artist participation, but we'll see how covid might impact that.

until then, first clue- it's not beck.
Oooohhh. I guess Midnite Vultures.

Ok now I'm nervous because we have no one for June and it's halfway through April

Back