Needles & Grooves AoTM : General thread & archive

I am sure a few of us did check already. I imagine them in the front of a whiteboard, with a printed version of Christobee's Discogs collection pinned on it.

Im imagining the investigation room now. @D Jilla is by the board furiously cross referencing with the What’s Spinning thread. @Jonathan Y is sat in a corner smoking a joint and jumping to all sorts of conclusions, @Murfocakes is furiously complaining about how there just isn’t enough Dio in there whilst @gaporter is sat at the back throwing cold water on all their suggestions!

Im imagining the investigation room now. @D Jilla is by the board furiously cross referencing with the What’s Spinning thread. @Jonathan Y is sat in a corner smoking a joint and jumping to all sorts of conclusions, @Murfocakes is furiously complaining about how there just isn’t enough Dio in there whilst @gaporter is sat at the back throwing cold water on all their suggestions!

And aren't we seated in the back drinking a beer? Yes we are!

This is hard. I really want to pick something special and surprising, but somes choices are very hard to buy outside of Europe.
As long as it isn't crazy to buy and ship from Europe, that's fine. Would have worked out great with @agutierrezb's pick except apparently there were only 10 left in the world when we were sure what it was!

Back