Needles & Grooves AoTM : General thread & archive

I'm currently working on my pick (spoiler alert: you'll love), but the 3-4 albums on my shortlist are not that easy to find. One of them will be reissued on august, but it isn't on Amazon US yet, so I'll wait and see if it hits the US store once its released. In any case, I wanted to ask a couple of questions in order to narrow my list down:

1. In case the record I previously mentioned is only available through Amazon [REDACTED COUNTRY], would ya'll be ok with that? I preordered the record, and shipping doesn't seem to be that expensive, but I imagine it would be more expensive than domestic shipping.
2. In case a record is available on Amazon US through an external seller, is there a way to contact the seller and ask for the nuber of copies available?
3. Would it be ok if I'm able to track down 30-40 total copies of a record trough different sellers? Say 10 on Amazon, 10 on another online retailer, 10 on ebay and 5 on discogs.

I would say that maybe a psychological price of 30ish $/€/£ needs to be the maximum for it shipped and to remain accessible to the vast majority of us ? If you're sure that you can source 30-40 records of it for that kind of price, I would say, gor for it !

Also, announcement time !

Staff is working with @Alexander for the final design of the Obis and it's gonna drop soon ! We'll do one for each past AotM, and we'll archive them in the first post of this thread. You've all seen the first draft of them, it's gonna be awesome.

Also N&G Staff will also make another announcement regarding the AotM soon, and it's a great idea from our friends there. I'll let them announce it as soon as it's finalised.

Okey, well, it was more TEASING time, I guess. ;)

Staff is working with @Alexander for the final design of the Obis and it's gonna drop soon ! We'll do one for each past AotM, and we'll archive them in the first post of this thread. You've all seen the first draft of them, it's gonna be awesome.

Also N&G Staff will also make another announcement regarding the AotM soon, and it's a great idea from our friends there. I'll let them announce it as soon as it's finalised.

Lost opportunity to follow up announcement time with....

CANNONBALL!!!!

Also - popmania starts tomorrow.

You remind of someone who announced that a big announcement would be announced soon. In which area of Ikea Nantes were you when you wrote this post?

I want to take a sec and compliment @Skalap , @Murfocakes , and @Goatfish for their selections. I've listened to all of 'em repeatedly, and they all have the "all killer, no filler" characteristic for me. I have had no desire to skip any tracks while listening to these, and that's rare for me. Good job fellas! Thank you!

Too much pressure on @Teeeee's shoulders now!

Back