N&G Secret Santa

Santa came!

D7B71FAE-FE0F-4EA7-857C-6902B7481C6F.jpeg

The Comet Is Coming - Afterlife EP
Excited about this one - their full length was one of my favorites this year

The Hi-Loā€™s - And All That Jazz
Donā€™t know this one, but excited to check it out

Then, most importantly, a bunch of old VMP AOTM artwork šŸ˜‚

No note, but this came from Portland, ME. So, I think @cbl ?

Santa came!

View attachment 26989

nailed it.

I noticed Trust in the Lifeforce in your catalog, so Afterlife (which I actually prefer) seemed a natural selection.

You have very broad and eclectic takes, so I took a gamble on The Hi-Lo's and making the spectrum of the albums cover quite a number of years. the list of artists crediting them as influence is massive and I saw, albeit a crooked one, a line between them and The Comet is Coming, so I went for it.

beCaUSE apparently Santa @gaporter doesn't sleep (jk we know she doesn't sleep), there's more!***

a sweet record frame showed up today, and I don't have any display pieces currently, so I'm stoked! I've got the perfect wall space near my buffet and I'm hanging it this weekend šŸ’œ many thanks and hugs. quite enjoying the Clarence Clarity and Melody's Echo Chamber spins and will think of you and N&G anytime I see this.
6403A7FA-85C1-4F1A-8A5E-18A8467A58E5.JPG

**or maybe not. who knows what's happening at the bfly residence right now.

Last edited:
nailed it.

I noticed Trust in the Lifeforce in your catalog, so Afterlife (which I actually prefer) seemed a natural selection.

You have very broad and eclectic takes, so I took a gamble on The Hi-Lo's and making the spectrum of the albums cover quite a number of years. the list of artists crediting them as influence is massive and I saw, albeit a crooked one, a line between them and The Comet is Coming, so I went for it.

Awesome, thanks! Something I wasnā€™t familiar with is exactly what I was hoping for.

beCaUSE apparently Santa @gaporter doesn't sleep (jk we know she doesn't sleep), there's more!***

a sweet record frame showed up today, and I don't have any display pieces currently, so I'm stoked! I've got the perfect wall space near my buffet and I'm hanging it this weekend šŸ’œ many thanks and hugs. quite enjoying the Clarence Clarity and Melody's Echo Chamber spins and will think of you and N&G anytime I see this.
View attachment 26994

**or maybe not. who knows what's happening at the bfly residence right now.
I'm so good at being a Santa I don't even know what all I got you! Lmao

HEY!!!

Santa came and have been anxiously waiting for it to arrive. Legitimately the happiest Iā€™ve been during Christmas time in a while.

Got me the beautiful, new age Loretta Lynn and again beautiful Christmas music sung by Kacey Musgraves. Itā€™s always been on my wantlist and itā€™s always been so readily available but, Iā€™m glad you got it for me.

Also, as much as I ranted and raved about this Orgone record, I never picked it up and it was a welcomed surprised. Their track with Kelly Finnigan is my favorite. Honestly, this whole album is absolutely great!!!

To top it all, this sticker book is the best part of this package because I fucking love breakfast food. These are definitely going on my yeti tumbler.

8DF4FB19-1797-4476-9EDB-1BF68EEBEEC6.jpeg
2DE47C28-B7EE-4EEA-8C75-1FC76D4EBA0C.jpeg

And this is his box now...
22214B0B-02F0-4629-B37F-FE49249F1C4E.jpeg

Merry Christmas and thanks, @Woob_woob. Truly.

Santa came!

View attachment 26989

Great to see someone else gifting The comet is coming. Superb records!

1DBAF9CA-4662-4611-A41D-F472F2A86CA5.jpeg

Thank you Santa!!! I havenā€™t listened to Soup by Blind Melon before, but I have always wanted to because I have heard itā€™s great, and I love the first album.

Schlagenheim sounds extremely interesting and I canā€™t wait to spin it.

You did great! Thank you so much!!

To my Santee, the presents are scheduled to be delivered on Saturday. Hopefully the reindoor make it sooner though...Chet got some new air yeezys that should help.

Back