N&G Secret Santa - 2020

so im guessing for the sending time we will wait until everyone get their santee... when it comes to buying your gifts for the santee that you can do immediately but dont send them through media mail until AFTER fog has done his work...

also we can meme about him being nevada

If people are buying records online do they usually have them shipped to their place and then re-mail them to the recipient?
Depends on what you’re doing. If you are just shipping straight records then yeah ship em direct. If you are wanting to personalize your gift, then ship it to yourself first. Personalization is a nice touch but not a requirement. Obviously you have to factor in budgets and time into your planning also.

Depends on what you’re doing. If you are just shipping straight records then yeah ship em direct. If you are wanting to personalize your gift, then ship it to yourself first. Personalization is a nice touch but not a requirement. Obviously you have to factor in budgets and time into your planning also.
I like to send a handwritten note and maybe some like stickers from my local. But given Covid I think we will have a higher percentage of packages bought online and that’s totally OK

not sure if it's been mentioned...but can we try to make sure US people send to US people this year?

Postage to the UK was pretty expensive as it was last year --- only more so now.

I know we can "drop ship", but I do like to make the package a bit more personal with some added value.

this meme makes me fidget less not knowing if fog has even started compiling them and it might not come until december

ok fidget update im at the 90% mark.... this goes up to 130 though so thats still safe meme not paranoid

not sure if it's been mentioned...but can we try to make sure US people send to US people this year?

Postage to the UK was pretty expensive as it was last year --- only more so now.

I know we can "drop ship", but I do like to make the package a bit more personal with some added value.
This was discussed last year among the staff. We decided to put everyone in the same pool, with the expectation that no one would ship internationally (since it is difficult/expensive).

We have a very international user base and thought it best to put everyone in the same pool so that we can be as inclusionary as possible. This idea was strongly supported by the international members and staff.

If you really didn't want an international Santee you could just say so in the form. I had people do that and I honored their requests no problem.

i would prefer to not have an international santee but thats mostly because i like personalizing and finding perfect choices instead of looking through one store...

but i dont mind having an international santa

OOPS turns out going bullmoose made it more expensive and take longer...

ordering what i did on amazon means it was RIGHT in budget

Back