N&G Secret Santa - 2020

I got a great pick!

Also, a totally random note to whoever got me- Iā€™m fine w VG+ or better used copies if they are cheaper! Doesnā€™t have to be new by any means.

I'll miss you this year ā¤ļø but I hope my Santee will love what the mail will bring him. To my Santa: do what you think is the best, I like to be surprised.

Last edited:
I know @Joe Mac, I can't believe people like these can go on TV. It's like asking someone to celebrate his birthday 6 months later. What's wrong with these people?

Yep weā€™ve all got to be careful with our vulernable and sensible in the decision we make but Christmas is Christmas. Next thing you know we will be having a World Cup in the desert in November...

In a rare (and frankly amazing) feat of efficiency, I got my Santee last night, found what I hope are some great records, and packaged and sent it off this morning for its Transatlantic journey. I've been saving a few possible records all year, and happily my Santee fitted right in. As Ned Flanders would say, it's now on its way to a state bordering Ohio, Nevada, Maine and Kentucky...

Back