Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

I broke up with VMP yesterday, so I'm a free agent on the rebound. I'm not after a long term relationship, just a good time with no commitments. I have a GSOH and a full time job.

Should I swipe left or right on Loves Vinyl or are there some other clubs I should check out first? My last relationship was a long one, so have been out of the dating game for awhile, I do like an Irish accent though.

Have the May records shipped yet? Only asking because an email to review mine but haven't received it. It's normally this week yeah?

@Joe Mac what is the quality of the pressings and I would assume they would have their own discogs listings since they are being pressed at a different factory

@HiFi Guy how did you sign up, I only got a UK and Ireland option, I am not going to sign up right now but was interested seeing the price

@Joe Mac what is the quality of the pressings and I would assume they would have their own discogs listings since they are being pressed at a different factory

I’ve only had 2 albums (and the accompanying 2 eps and test pressings) so far. I expect that my May box and my after the fact purchase of the Feb bonus box will be delivered to my office tomorrow. I’ve been very happy with the quality of the pressings themselves so far, even if for the albums they are just standard editions pressed in house.

They don’t get have their own discogs entries yet that I know of. I haven’t entered them and I haven’t seen any new editions of the albums or entries at all for the eps/test pressings.

@HiFi Guy how did you sign up, I only got a UK and Ireland option, I am not going to sign up right now but was interested seeing the price

It did show up for a while as an option for the us. It has gone from the drop down now. Maybe it was a limited number trial run to do a cost/benefit analysis?

I’ve only had 2 albums (and the accompanying 2 eps and test pressings) so far. I expect that my May box and my after the fact purchase of the Feb bonus box will be delivered to my office tomorrow. I’ve been very happy with the quality of the pressings themselves so far, even if for the albums they are just standard editions pressed in house.

They don’t get have their own discogs entries yet that I know of. I haven’t entered them and I haven’t seen any new editions of the albums or entries at all for the eps/test pressings.
Usually, something having been pressed at a new factory qualifies for a separate listing

It did show up for a while as an option for the us. It has gone from the drop down now. Maybe it was a limited number trial run to do a cost/benefit analysis?
could be, I don't have the funds to sign up but I am always curious about new subs

Have the May records shipped yet? Only asking because an email to review mine but haven't received it. It's normally this week yeah?

I tweeted them on Friday (31st) as the first two months it went out on the 29th. They replied to tell me it had shipped on Friday.

Usually, something having been pressed at a new factory qualifies for a separate listing

Yeah I’m not sure if I’ve even added the two I got yet. Let’s just say I’m not the most pro-active In adding things to discogs...

Yeah I’m not sure if I’ve even added the two I got yet. Let’s just say I’m not the most pro-active In adding things to discogs...
(n)

so you mean I could just look it up instead of being lazy and trying to get you to supply the info

Well it is after 1am and I do need to be in work tomorrow...

Also I’ve just been lazily waiting for someone else to add them...

Unfortunately got no replyyet to my email about shipping outside of uk and ireland

Back