Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

Do they have any previous months available, or do you need to buy from the current month? And, what are the quality of the pressing's like?

Do they have any previous months available, or do you need to buy from the current month? And, what are the quality of the pressing's like?

The ones I have are all good quality presses.

They press on demand so there is only very small number of precious months picks available through a members store and swaps if you don’t want any of this months. A lot of back issues have already sold out though!

The ones I have are all good quality presses.

They press on demand so there is only very small number of precious months picks available through a members store and swaps if you don’t want any of this months. A lot of back issues have already sold out though!

Thanks Joe

Dang it! I just got an apologetic email saying the option to enter an American address was an error, and they need to cancel my Loves Vinyl subscription.
They offered to send what I already ordered anyway and let me know when they get their American store up.
Here's hoping it's great while it lasts, and they can resume service soon.

Well, no membership for me. Apparently there was a glitch in the system which allowed me to order from the US.

They were cool about it though- they offered to ship 2 months worth of albums then cancel my membership until they start shipping to the States in a few months. I decided to just cancel. I'll catch up when they are ready.

hello all,

Loves Vinyl has been kind enough to set up a referral program.
If anybody's interested to join, please use the link below to get 10€ discount on your subscription.
I will also be receiving the same discount!

http://i.refs.cc/gpnpDVxL

You beat me to it 😜

I also have one of those codes....

...hahaha

I just checked with the Loves Vinyl Team and they confirmed that shipping rates for Europe will be up on the site from next week.
Shipping will be 5 € only.

so, friends from Germany, France, Switzerland and any other EU countries, give it few days and start smashing that referral link!
http://i.refs.cc/gpnpDVxL

I'll be sending a reminder as soon as I see the new shipping options on their site!
@Jan @Souljacker

Also share around the referral love 😜

Back