Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

Looks interesting, the EPs are enticing. My wallet is happy they don't ship to Brazil (I'm not).

Edit: Didn't know Le Galaxie, I'm digging this album
If you like this Le Galaxie album try to find their previous one as well. Heartily recommend

Another qusetion. What masters do you use for your pressings? Is it normally the latest vinyl masters from the record companies?

I’ve been very tempted to sign up (as an Irish member) but was confused as to how the records were exclusive. I’ve also had a lot of the picks you have had up for grabs so far. Any chance of having coloured variants or what not in the future?

dream on my friend, dream on!

@LovesVinyl one more question for you.
what are the criteria for the selection of the 3 album options you offer?
@LovesVinyl

Really been enjoying the albums and EPs you’ve sent me so far. Particularly O Emperor’s Jason, I’d never heard of them previously and it’s brilliant.

Also if you ever manage to get hold of Loveless as one of your albums you’ll have a member for life right here!
Cheers Joe, glad you've been enjoying the EP's, yes 'Jason' is a pretty epic album so sad it's their last.
Wow Loveless that would be unreal to do, one definitely for the wish list!

dream on my friend, dream on!

@LovesVinyl one more question for you.
what are the criteria for the selection of the 3 album options you offer?
Hi Panino, we try to cater for different tastes, which is not always easy, some essentials/classics that we love and miss and we'll always try to have at least one Irish title every month. All feedback is welcome too, so do send in what you'd love to see. Thanks

Hi Panino, we try to cater for different tastes, which is not always easy, some essentials/classics that we love and miss and we'll always try to have at least one Irish title every month. All feedback is welcome too, so do send in what you'd love to see. Thanks

As Irish titles Jailbreak or Live And Dangerous by Thin Lizzy would be on my list.

Cheers Joe, glad you've been enjoying the EP's, yes 'Jason' is a pretty epic album so sad it's their last.
Wow Loveless that would be unreal to do, one definitely for the wish list!

Hahaha yeah Loveless would be great, still gutted that I missed out the reissue last year with it being so limited! It, Van Morrison’s Tupelo Honey and Microdisney’s The Clock Comes Down The Stairs Would be the dream Irish albums for me!

Where do I start the campaign for Whipping Boy? Heartworm obviously, but I'll take anything by them.

Back