Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

Hi Panino, we try to cater for different tastes, which is not always easy, some essentials/classics that we love and miss and we'll always try to have at least one Irish title every month. All feedback is welcome too, so do send in what you'd love to see. Thanks

Just to say that I am really enjoying it so far. The ep's have been great. Also really like that you are trying to include Irish bands where you can.

Hahaha yeah Loveless would be great, still gutted that I missed out the reissue last year with it being so limited! It, Van Morrison’s Tupelo Honey and Microdisney’s The Clock Comes Down The Stairs Would be the dream Irish albums for me!

I lucked out with that reissue, picked up both of them without realising how limited they were. They sent a test pressing of Isn't Anything as well

So 3 songs into this Anna Meike and I like it a lot! This is the one for me for June! Another great local artist I’d never heard of that I’m really enjoying! Superb pick @LovesVinyl!

So 3 songs into this Anna Meike and I like it a lot! This is the one for me for June! Another great local artist I’d never heard of that I’m really enjoying! Superb pick @LovesVinyl!
It’s a really beautiful album. Clicked to see when she’s touring and I’ve missed her by a few days. Looks like she comes back round often enough though 👌

It’s a really beautiful album. Clicked to see when she’s touring and I’ve missed her by a few days. Looks like she comes back round often enough though 👌

Yeah I did the same and saw she played in bloody Clonbur last month (the tiny village in Galway where I spend most of my weekends over the summer) in the disused COI church that was turned into a community/arts centre. That would have been a cool one to go to!

If you scroll to the bottom of the IE page there is a link to the UK site. £27 with free postage I think.
yes, but on both sites if i try to subscribe i can only chose between Uk and Ireland as the shipping destination. There seems no way to be a subscriber in other countries

Back