Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

yes, but on both sites if i try to subscribe i can only chose between Uk and Ireland as the shipping destination. There seems no way to be a subscriber in other countries
It says to contact them if you want to subscribe from overseas

Wow! I’m surprised at that! It’s free to here (I could actually walk to the factory right now, it’s only 3 miles from work haha) and the U.K. but that’s pretty damn good to the USA!
well, if you think about the VERY competitive international rates by An Post....
it costs the same to ship a record to the UK, as it costs to send to Europe or US/Canada....

This is the EP you’ll be getting with Tubular Bells. It’s the first time they’ve strayed outside of Irish music.

0362573A-10AA-4DD5-A280-5BE7B3E93F31.jpeg

I didn’t realise you could swap for older records now! I’m going with the Anna Mieke record for June, it’s bitten me haha!

I subscribed online and I'm definitely overseas?
When i checked last week us was the third option in the pull down menu for destination country, today only ireland & uk were left. Well i hope i get a positive feedback on my mail and can join.

I went for the Anna Mieke as well. She’s pretty much the epitome of everything I like.

Really looking forward to the drop. What date does the delivery usually drop in Dublin?

I went for the Anna Mieke as well. She’s pretty much the epitome of everything I like.

Really looking forward to the drop. What date does the delivery usually drop in Dublin?

It had been getting dispatched on 29th (and landing in my office on 30th lol) previously, mine has not been dispatched this month yet though.

Last edited:
Back