Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

yeah doesn't look like any of the eps have been added yet

No they haven’t! I had a look at Dublin Vinyl (the plant/label behind the club) and outside of non club pressings the only two up were Full Moon Fever and Nights Out. I expect my third box to show up in the office today so I might have a look at discogs on Wednesday or Thursday (have things to do tonight lol)

No they haven’t! I had a look at Dublin Vinyl (the plant/label behind the club) and outside of non club pressings the only two up were Full Moon Fever and Nights Out. I expect my third box to show up in the office today so I might have a look at discogs on Wednesday or Thursday (have things to do tonight lol)
ahh, I didn't realize I should search for Dublin Vinyl, I looked for Loves Vinyl

ahh, I didn't realize I should search for Dublin Vinyl, I looked for Loves Vinyl

I only did it on the off chance yesterday. LovesVinyl the club doesn’t seem to have been added to discogs yet, but the pressing plant has been. Maybe another job if I get the motivation...

I only did it on the off chance yesterday. LovesVinyl the club doesn’t seem to have been added to discogs yet, but the pressing plant has been. Maybe another job if I get the motivation...
I checked quite a few of the releases only one had the runouts added, that would be helpful to see what the potential differences are from other pressings

I reached out to Loves Vinyl about shipping to the US and got this response:

We'll be launching our US site in the next few months, so we can add you to our wait list for that.

We'll be sure to drop you a line when we're up and running.

So it looks like they aren't shipping to the US and those that signed up are the lucky few. But I guess demand is enough that they're going to open their own US wing, so that's cool. I'll keep my eye on it.

got my first shipment

Main track is The Cure
EP is Jazz mix
bonus gift is a white label from Lasertom - 2 unreleased tracks
+ first shipment gift branded slipmat

Quite impressed by packaging, content and personalized letter!
One question still remains... the bonus gift is a truly white label with no info on the cover, nothing on the inside cover and nothing also on the record label. how the hell do you store this? put in an outer sleeve and insert a note with author/titles?

got my first shipment
View attachment 4950

Main track is The Cure
EP is Jazz mix

One question still remains... the bonus gift is a truly white label with no info on the cover, nothing on the inside cover and nothing also on the record label. how the hell do you store this? put in an outer sleeve and insert a note with author/titles?

I have all the EPs and then the test pressings they’ve sent to me in order they were sent out on their own in their own kallax cube.

I had my disappointment with them today. Got the records you did which were all great! I also bought the Feb bonus box I’d missed with the Miles Davis record. The website had a copy of the official Columbia blue record and they send me a grey label pressing. Going to shoot them off an email when I get a chance!

got my first shipment
View attachment 4950

Main track is The Cure
EP is Jazz mix

My first package arrived today with Le Galaxie (signed also which I wasn’t expecting). Nicely packed. No joiner slip mat for me though.

It did show up for a while as an option for the us. It has gone from the drop down now. Maybe it was a limited number trial run to do a cost/benefit analysis?

I'm glad I signed up when I did then. Do they send tracking numbers when they ship?

So a very positive outcome! They apologised and said that their fulfilment sent out the wrong album. They’ve agreed to put the official release in my June box and will arrange to pick up the grey label one from me. Very happy with the outcome 😀

My box arrived yesterday with added February as well. Haven't had the chance to go through it yet though

I'm glad I signed up when I did then. Do they send tracking numbers when they ship?

No, but I got a text/email the day of delivery to say it was coming and a link to change/arrange depot pickup. The courier they used are my favourite tbh but they only operate in the U.K. & Ireland so it’ll be a different provider to the US I’m afraid!

No, but I got a text/email the day of delivery to say it was coming and a link to change/arrange depot pickup. The courier they used are my favourite tbh but they only operate in the U.K. & Ireland so it’ll be a different provider to the US I’m afraid!
DPD?

Back