Let's See Your Collection! Any Size!

So that's what my record collection /storage looks like 🙂View attachment 55310

View attachment 55311

And this is my new Kallax shelf which I've bought in March, glad to have lots of more storage room for future vinyl. 🔮🙂 I've put my turntable and amp on it and so far it works very well.

View attachment 55312

And this is a part of my CD collection, it's in another room.

View attachment 55313
This looks classy and organized. I'd love to have my stuff displayed this way.

So we just moved and all of our stuff is being unloaded by the movers right now. The majority of my vinyl boxes marked “high value” are soaked and I’m too scared to look inside. If all of you can keep your fingers crossed or maybe say a prayer to the record gods, I’d appreciate it...

So we just moved and all of our stuff is being unloaded by the movers right now. The majority of my vinyl boxes marked “high value” are soaked and I’m too scared to look inside. If all of you can keep your fingers crossed or maybe say a prayer to the record gods, I’d appreciate it...
Oh fuck wishing you luck...how’d they Get wet btw

Quickly opened a couple boxes and so far the covers look like they might be okay in their plastic sleeves, but... they still could be... (gulp) warped
Well.. the moisture won't warp them. But if they were outside in the heat... Then uh... that's less good

New forum, new pic...

Music related books, Box of 7"s, Soundtracks, and Box Sets are on the left...all else is A-Z.

ooV6tY.jpg

A few more records than the pic on page 1...

DSC_0003.JPG

Back