Let's See Your Collection! Any Size!

New forum, new pic...

Music related books, Box of 7"s, Soundtracks, and Box Sets are on the left...all else is A-Z.

ooV6tY.jpg

My greatest moment...recreated:

Top left is with a pool noodle. All others are with the records pushed to the back. I have a piece of hardboard nailed to the back of the Kallax. I bought 3 pool/swim noodles at toys r us for under $8. Much better solution than PVC pipe or wrapping paper tubes. They cut easily with a serrated knife or scissors.

You can buy hardboard at any home improvement store. They'll cut it for you in Home Depot. Just attach it with some brads and you're golden.

{Edit] You can buy pool noodles in any color too. I bought black ones on Amazon to match my shelves and you really can't see them if the shelves aren't full. Who am I kidding, I have no empty shelves, lol.
pool noodle.jpg

Top left is with a pool noodle. All others are with the records pushed to the back. I have a piece of hardboard nailed to the back of the Kallax. I bought 3 pool/swim noodles at toys r us for under $8. Much better solution than PVC pipe or wrapping paper tubes. They cut easily with a serrated knife or scissors.

You can buy hardboard at any home improvement store. They'll cut it for you in Home Depot. Just attach it with some brads and you're golden.

{Edit] You can buy pool noodles in any color too. I bought black ones on Amazon to match my shelves and you really can't see them if the shelves aren't full. Who am I kidding, I have no empty shelves, lol.
View attachment 81

Glad someone is going with the pool noodle method. I haven't yet, but I will when I have to move all my records around next.

View attachment 81
I've been debating trying this pool noodle trick on my new 4x4 kallax. Do you have a picture of what an empty shelf with the pool noodle looks like?

I've been debating trying this pool noodle trick on my new 4x4 kallax. Do you have a picture of what an empty shelf with the pool noodle looks like?

Here's a half empty shelf. I picked a random one that still had a blue pool noodle. You can get all kinds of colors on Amazon. I saw brown and black.

Back