June 2021 Vinyl Spin Challenge: 🌈☀️Holidaze 🎶🪐

Day 4: National Doughnut Day

Coincidentally I had a few doughnuts earlier today. Two of them were chocolate, the other was plain with vanilla frosting and sprinkles. On that note...

Erykah Badu - But You Caint Use My Phone

38428A28-F09C-40AA-B18A-FE416B50712E.jpeg

I’ve never been overly lucky when it comes to splatter records...

7174D81F-FFE6-4AED-9636-C56551DB391C.jpeg

Alright let’s do this!!! Last month I had to play catch up as well. Got through 6 days in one day and then nothing...got...to...complete....this....month!!!!

day 1 - Dare day
My fiancé is out of town finishing school for the rest of the year but I can guarantee she would hate this if she were here

Fiona Apple - Fetch the Bolt Cutters

77D1C9BF-57E0-4D23-8B8C-4DD1E198199D.jpeg

I have time to spin maaaaaaybe one album a day, and I haven't wanted to listen to anything that meets the themes. Should I just start inventing connections?
Yes, think outside the box. I almost played jerry Garcia on bike day because he’s associated with LSD and Albert Hoffman (person who discovered LSD) took a bike ride on his first trip. Haha

I have time to spin maaaaaaybe one album a day, and I haven't wanted to listen to anything that meets the themes. Should I just start inventing connections?
Oh, yes please! I like to invent connections, it's fun. For example to day is Earth day, the Earth is 70% water, water is blue, so Joni Mitchell - Blue will work! 🍻

Absolutely! We all stretch connections at times. Sometimes a lot, just to play what we feel like. It can be pretty fun to see what comes out with the creativity.

Back