June 2021 Vinyl Spin Challenge: 🌈☀️Holidaze 🎶🪐

I have a Habs “toque” (isn’t that what they call a stocking cap up there?) from our trip to Montreal about 10 years ago, but my favorite Montreal sports souvenirs that I picked up while there was this…
View attachment 101441

Looking good!
yep on the toque. pronounced two-k in english. In french, you’d change the « oo » sound for a french « u » sound.
And man, you’re grizzlier and grizzlier! Looks perfectly suitable for the upper west coast. Walk around slowly in the woods and freak out sasquach seekers!

Looking good!
yep on the toque. pronounced two-k in english. In french, you’d change the « oo » sound for a french « u » sound.
And man, you’re grizzlier and grizzlier! Looks perfectly suitable for the upper west coast. Walk around slowly in the woods and freak out sasquach seekers!
Yeah, I really need a haircut. I am fully vaxxed now so it’s only a matter of time.

June 4
National Cheese Day - Have any cheesy records? 🧀
or...
National Doughnut Day - As Homer would say... "hmmm... doughnuts" 🤤🍩

Ok, follow me, please. Donuts are delicious and are essentially pastry. Cheese can be in pastry like cheese danish, which are also delicious. Danish singers include Amalie Bruun. She is Myrkur.

Some delicious metal...

Myrkur - Mareridt

PXL_20210604_123507760.jpg

June 4
National Donut Day

We have some good donut shops in town, but they really aren't close. The 2 supermarkets on this side of town are OK in a pinch, but I really wish we'd get a donut shop on this side of town. I can down me some French crullers.

Alice Donut ‎– The Ass Trilogy
Alternative Tentacles ‎– VIRUS 101, 1991

12" EP

Plated at Greg Lee Processing

sKIQ2r.jpg

SfwTpl.jpg

June 4 - National Cheese Day - Have any cheesy records? 🧀

Juliana Hatfield "Juliana Hatfield Sings Olivia Newton-John" (2019 American Laundromat Records)

Olivia Newton-John is one of the poster children for late 70s and early 80s cheese. Her music is like a glorious brick of pure Velveeta. Juliana Hatfield completely owns these songs and convert that Velveeta into a delicious melted sauce sprinkled with pickled jalapeños for a little kick. Pour over some nachos and savor. Comfort food for the soul.

IMG_1532.JPG

Day 04: National Cheese Day
Have any cheesy records? 🧀
6F24E82C-F54A-4B4A-81B4-67843485D22E.jpeg

Method Man - Tical
18B7FA12-8550-42F5-B7C9-84CE48F11180.jpeg

Anyone that’s a fan of best crime drama in TV history, also known as The Wire; will get this reference immediately for everyone else, Meth played a mid-level dealer and Prop Joe’s opportunistic snake of a nephew, Melvin “Cheese” Wagstaff.

Here’s Cheese final scene…

And here is the video for the far superior remix (featuring Mary J) of “All I Need”

Back