It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Yup, big mistake.... my team I swapped to isn't really any better, but I'm happy about Martinez making that PK save. I need something from Grealish vs. 10 men and then I'm up to 50 pts this GW. All hope is not lost yet!

btw, I think Sheffield United are going to be worse than they were last season. They don't score goals, they lost Henderson; Ramsdale isn't as good. If their defense collapses they've got nothing else. Plus they lucked out with everyone being a little bit worse than normal. Pretty much everyone who finished above them are making moves to strengthen except them. They need a striker who can score goals otherwise they're going to struggle.
It’s amazing the difference a solid keeper can have on the defence, just look at Liverpool. Them losing Henderson will make a difference. I wouldn’t touch any Sheffield Utd players now that Lundstram is classed as midfielder.

Koulibaly is still out there....

When you don't care about balancing the books, just go ahead and buy everything. It has to work eventually.

Lmao I was waiting for this post. I'm pissed I forgot to triple captain kane like I told u i was doing. Woulda been useful looking at where I'm at

Are you still on -1 or did you make it back level? Still plenty of games to come. I have Kane as my captain too, watch it be a 0-0 now 🙄

Back