It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

My double Liverpool defence isn’t looking like a great decision now. Although I nearly went 3 Liverpool defenders, so every cloud...

Yeah T A-A is letting me down, I suppose VD would be ok with the goal. can they go back to being shite again so I can stick to my no Liverpool players rule 😂

Leeds' offense came to play. Defense needs work but they look poised to surprise some people. Liverpool back 4 are pretty shaky. Still time to spend a bunch of money we don't have on Koulibaly before City does!!! Yeah, that's not happening. Matip needs to push Gomez if he can stay healthy.

If Everton can sort out a few things with their finishing they have got a good chance to get into Europa places.

*end of season*

Everton finish 10th

If Everton can sort out a few things with their finishing they have got a good chance to get into Europa places.

*end of season*

Everton finish 10th

This is the worst game I’ve seen so far. Sophorific. Mourinho spoiling at home against a side he should be beating...

*end of season*

Everton finish 10th

Ancelotti is an excellent manager. I think he will bring them up a level.

James is world class on his day. I think they've got a decent squad to get them through this season which is no doubt going to depend on quality on depth due to the lack of preseason and scheduling shitshow. I think Carlo is an excellent man-manager in this regard. If I'm being honest, at the time when Sir Alex retired I wanted Klopp and if not, Ancelotti to take over at United. I

Watching Leeds yesterday and seeing the likes of Everton sign James I think the PL is going to be extremely tough this year. I can't see a points gap between 1st/2nd like last year. I think it's going to be tight from 1-6 and also not much of a gap from 4-10th onwards. Hardly many easy games for the big teams this year.

Ancelotti is an excellent manager. I think he will bring them up a level.

James is world class on his day. I think they've got a decent squad to get them through this season which is no doubt going to depend on quality on depth due to the lack of preseason and scheduling shitshow. I think Carlo is an excellent man-manager in this regard. If I'm being honest, at the time when Sir Alex retired I wanted Klopp and if not, Ancelotti to take over at United. I

Watching Leeds yesterday and seeing the likes of Everton sign James I think the PL is going to be extremely tough this year. I can't see a points gap between 1st/2nd like last year. I think it's going to be tight from 1-6 and also not much of a gap from 4-10th onwards. Hardly many easy games for the big teams this year.
Big Agree. If Everton and Leeds play like that every week those are two teams that are surely upper half of the table and can beat anyone. You’ve got the traditional top-6, Wolves, Leicester, Sheff Utd, Everton, Leeds all around the top competing for places. And who’s to say Burnley (always overachieving), Crystal Palace, and even Newcastle looked bright yesterday. It’s really going to be a competitive season.

As someone pulling for Leeds I was excited by the start. Koch looked a little shaky at the back but 1st match and I think they missed Cooper, but just glad to see them up and being competitive. Equally disappointed that they should've walked away with a point. At least they'll be fun to watch and I'll actually get to see some matches live this season.

Back