It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Spurs were shocking vs Everton and in the first half of today’s game Southampton were the better team. Hindsight is 20/20 but 4 goals/4 assists is just unexpected. Dropping Spurs players after that first GW is a reasonable move.

Transferred out Son for Rashford. Normal FPL service has resumed. I hate this game.

It could be worse, you could support the team that lost the game and have your former left back admit on air in the studio that the match winner was chased out because he was banging the managers daughter...

... also had Rashford, Bruno and greenwood in my team.

It could be worse, you could support the team that lost the game and have your former left back admit on air in the studio that the match winner was chased out because he was banging the managers daughter...

... also had Rashford, Bruno and greenwood in my team.
I missed that from Evra but saw the host issuing the apology at HT.

Ive just looked at the league, don’t you dare complain! If only I’d captained Kane rather than Bruno 😭

mwahaha!! I said thank you to everyone for explaining things ;)

I literally held the league lead for 11 minutes tho. That is it. 11 minutes but it felt good while it lasted! lmao Im pulling for a Traore garbage goal later today

2 weeks in...

You did waste that free hit early doors though haha

Yup, big mistake.... my team I swapped to isn't really any better, but I'm happy about Martinez making that PK save. I need something from Grealish vs. 10 men and then I'm up to 50 pts this GW. All hope is not lost yet!

btw, I think Sheffield United are going to be worse than they were last season. They don't score goals, they lost Henderson; Ramsdale isn't as good. If their defense collapses they've got nothing else. Plus they lucked out with everyone being a little bit worse than normal. Pretty much everyone who finished above them are making moves to strengthen except them. They need a striker who can score goals otherwise they're going to struggle.

Yup, big mistake.... my team I swapped to isn't really any better, but I'm happy about Martinez making that PK save. I need something from Grealish vs. 10 men and then I'm up to 50 pts this GW. All hope is not lost yet!

btw, I think Sheffield United are going to be worse than they were last season. They don't score goals, they lost Henderson; Ramsdale isn't as good. If their defense collapses they've got nothing else. Plus they lucked out with everyone being a little bit worse than normal. Pretty much everyone who finished above them are making moves to strengthen except them. They need a striker who can score goals otherwise they're going to struggle.

I mean they are what they are. A hard working team with a tiny budget that have been inventively set up by a rising star of a manager. Staying in the Premier League is a huge achievement for them, last year was a wonderful freak.

Also the Rory Delap’s young fella is on the bench for city tonight. I wonder if he is also in possession of an absurd long throw. Doesn’t strike me as a Guardiola tactic lol

Also the Rory Delap’s young fella is on the bench for city tonight. I wonder if he is also in possession of an absurd long throw. Doesn’t strike me as a Guardiola tactic lol

I’m surprised they’re going ahead with the game since Gundogan tested positive for COVID-19 unless he previously wasn’t training with the squad

Back