It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Wheres the thread where I can bitch about how I got drunk and forgot to start Aubameyang on my fantasy team ffs

That’d be here. Where I can bitch about Arteta starting with Gabriel rather than Saliba and Mitrovoc not starting. Bring on next weekend...

That’d be here. Where I can bitch about Arteta starting with Gabriel rather than Saliba and Mitrovoc not starting. Bring on next weekend...

To he honest I've never done fantasy pl except for on FanDuel so i assumed it would start my best players automatically. Lol there was alot of drinking but I didn't even think to check. Least I have Lacazette on. Hopefully my backup goalie has a good day and arsenal get scored on late! Lmao

I was swaying between Aubameyang and Willian all week, ended up going Willian because he was a lot cheaper and I've rated him since he's been in the EPL. 3 assists today is a nice haul from him.

To he honest I've never done fantasy pl except for on FanDuel so i assumed it would start my best players automatically. Lol there was alot of drinking but I didn't even think to check. Least I have Lacazette on. Hopefully my backup goalie has a good day and arsenal get scored on late! Lmao

He may get auto subbed in if one of your starting 11 doesn't play.

Yup I had Mitrovic as well and binned Saliba before the GW started because I had a feeling he wasn’t a starter. He’s not even in the squad at all. I think a lot of people will use their wildcard this week because we’re all figuring out who starts and whatnot.

Yup I had Mitrovic as well and binned Saliba before the GW started because I had a feeling he wasn’t a starter. He’s not even in the squad at all. I think a lot of people will use their wildcard this week because we’re all figuring out who starts and whatnot.

I went with him over Gabriel based on the reports from the decent football press this week 😂

Oh well, I think you’ll see himself Gabriel and Luiz as the three once everyone is fit and ready.

Nothing like leaving 13 points on the bench gw 1 match 1!!! Signs if things to come this season!! Giddy up yall!!! 😅😂 please dont look at my favorite squad either.

So since my backup goalie isnt starting he will get auto subbed as long as he doesnt play?

Prioritising Your Bench For Automatic Substitutions
Your substitutes provide cover for unforeseen events like injuries and postponements by automatically replacing starting players who don't play in a Gameweek.

Playing in a Gameweek means playing at least 1 minute or receiving a yellow / red card.

Based on the priorities you assign, automatic substitutions are processed at the end of the Gameweek as follows:

• If your Goalkeeper doesn't play in the Gameweek, he will be substituted by your replacement Goalkeeper, if he played in the Gameweek.
  • If any of your outfield players don't play in the Gameweek, they will be substituted by the highest priority outfield substitute who played in the Gameweek and doesn't break the formation rules (eg. If your starting team has 3 defenders, a defender can only be replaced by another defender).

Prioritising Your Bench For Automatic Substitutions
Your substitutes provide cover for unforeseen events like injuries and postponements by automatically replacing starting players who don't play in a Gameweek.

Playing in a Gameweek means playing at least 1 minute or receiving a yellow / red card.

Based on the priorities you assign, automatic substitutions are processed at the end of the Gameweek as follows:

• If your Goalkeeper doesn't play in the Gameweek, he will be substituted by your replacement Goalkeeper, if he played in the Gameweek.
  • If any of your outfield players don't play in the Gameweek, they will be substituted by the highest priority outfield substitute who played in the Gameweek and doesn't break the formation rules (eg. If your starting team has 3 defenders, a defender can only be replaced by another defender).

Yea after i quoted you I decide to stop being a lazy bastard and read some so I know wtf to do going into next week lol now I just need Palaces GK to stay in lol

Last question lol if my gk that didn't play happened to be my vice captain.....will they auto sub still

Back