It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

If that makes Chelsea fans feel better then okay. I'd argue Liverpool's 22 point lead had more do to with who won the EPL.

I really want to watch the NWSL Challenge Cup but it’s on CBS 🤮

there’s no option for non-cable paying customers other than CBS All Access which is like $6/month. It’s free on Twitch for international viewers but since my IP is in the US it’s blocked. I could use my VPN to change my location but sitting with my laptop in front of me watching instead of my TV is no fun.

why couldn’t EPSN have picked up these games? 😔

Watching the defense realize that it's Sissoko on the counter and just completely ignore him on the ball and cut his passing lanes is one of my favorite things in all of soccer

Mou seems to have diminishing returns with each club he moves to. Spurs have conceded 27 goals since Mou took over. That's on par with Everton and just below the bottom 4 of the table who are all fighting to not get relegated.

Mou seems to have diminishing returns with each club he moves to. Spurs have conceded 27 goals since Mou took over. That's on par with Everton and just below the bottom 4 of the table who are all fighting to not get relegated.
Watching the defense realize that it's Sissoko on the counter and just completely ignore him on the ball and cut his passing lanes is one of my favorite things in all of soccer
Maybe it’s Mou, but Sissoko, Aurier, Dier and Sanchez, Lamela, and Lucas were all terrible today. There’s only so much the manager can do with those players.

Last edited:
Maybe it’s Mou, but Sissoko, Aurier, Dier and Sanchez, Lamela, and Lucas were all terrible today. There’s only so much the manager can do with those players.
That's bad selection to me. With the exception of RB (don't get me wrong Aurier is still not good), you can argue there are better alternatives to each of those players. The fixture congestion hurts, but the game was over before Alli and Ndombele could even come on. But I think that hides the actual issues with Spurs this year in that instead of Kane being top 5 in the world, he's slightly above average.

That's bad selection to me. With the exception of RB (don't get me wrong Aurier is still not good), you can argue there are better alternatives to each of those players. The fixture congestion hurts, but the game was over before Alli and Ndombele could even come on. But I think that hides the actual issues with Spurs this year in that instead of Kane being top 5 in the world, he's slightly above average.
I agree! Make the subs at the half or start with a different team sheet to begin with. I don't know why he has not used all 5 subs since the restart.

Ndombele and Dele looked a little bit different on the pitch but there was no chance once it was 2-0. I don't know what he was thinking just throwing attackers into the game like they could have made a difference. The attack needs cohesion and we suck at stringing together any passes right now.
It’s the knob head one. I absolutely despise him.
I'm starting to question his tactics. I love Lucas, but what the fuck does he have on Mou where he's playing as shit has he's been to stay on the pitch for the full 90 minutes. Jesus.

I agree! Make the subs at the half or start with a different team sheet to begin with. I don't know why he has not used all 5 subs since the restart.

Ndombele and Dele looked a little bit different on the pitch but there was no chance once it was 2-0. I don't know what he was thinking just throwing attackers into the game like they could have made a difference. The attack needs cohesion and we suck at stringing together any passes right now.

I'm starting to question his tactics. I love Lucas, but what the fuck does he have on Mou where he's playing as shit has he's been to stay on the pitch for the full 90 minutes. Jesus.

I started to question his tactics in late 2015 when he lost the dressing room at Chelsea, after a year at united I wanted an inquest and by now I hold them in contempt!

Liverpool hit that party circuit pretty hard the past week it seems.

typical Liverpool comment, no credit to the top quality team that they’re facing!

Ha. Don't care. Still won the league. Yeah, City are the better side today. Liverpool were the better side all year.

Back