It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I haven't been following all the drama. Are they still banned from the Champions League?

Yes, they’re still in this years but banned the following 2 seasons. The appeal is being heard by CAS in 2 or 3 weeks time.

Need a Sheffield Utd and Bournemouth Win today 🙏

Everyone (Man Utd, Spurs, Sheffield Utd) have been dropping points and Wolves have been quietly going about their way recently. We're all going to be piling on top of each other trying to get the last CL spot only for Wolves to grab it instead.

Also a Bournemouth win (or draw) would pull them out of relegation places and I would fucking love seeing West Ham go down.

1593005803749.png

Need a Sheffield Utd and Bournemouth Win today 🙏

Everyone (Man Utd, Spurs, Sheffield Utd) have been dropping points and Wolves have been quietly going about their way recently. We're all going to be piling on top of each other trying to get the last CL spot only for Wolves to grab it instead.

Also a Bournemouth win (or draw) would pull them out of relegation places and I would fucking love seeing West Ham go down.

View attachment 53486

Boo this man! Boo!

Bournmouth look doomed, I’d be shocked if they stay up at this point.

Edit: Also I saw the 1pm and was like SHIT I’VE MISSED OUR GAME. Then i remembered that’s not the real time and the game doesn’t kick off for almost an hour and a half!

Boo this man! Boo!

Bournmouth look doomed, I’d be shocked if they stay up at this point.

Edit: Also I saw the 1pm and was like SHIT I’VE MISSED OUR GAME. Then remember that’s not the real time and the game doesn’t kick off for almost an hour and a half!
yeah that's EST. I'm loving these week day games, makes my work day way more exciting 😍

Wolves will probably win, but Huddersfield did the double over them last season, so who knows.

The thing about Arsenal is they always try to walk it in

also @Teeeee , this might be the club you're looking for !

This is the team with the little train that runs around the stand delivering beer to people’s seats? I like that, appeals to my inherent laziness!

yeah that's EST. I'm loving these week day games, makes my work day way more exciting 😍

Yeah its great to have something to watch on the tele in the evenings for me today, during the day would be hell, I’d get nothing done, far too easily distracted!

Seeing as there are no fans and it’s Anthony Martial’s first hat trick in red I’ll sing a song for him!

Tony Martial came from France
The English Press said he had no chance
“£60 million down the drain”
Now Tony Martial scores again

Seeing as there are no fans and it’s Anthony Martial’s first hat trick in red I’ll sing a song for him!

Tony Martial came from France
The English Press said he had no chance
“£60 million down the drain”
Now Tony Martial scores again
First MU hat trick since 2013 is a mad stat

First MU hat trick since 2013 is a mad stat
Is it really? Wow! Then I’m guessing van Persie versus Villa with the mad volley was the last one!

In the PL, I can remember Zlatan got one in Europe.

But yeah what a joy to watch, Martial /Rash / Greenwood are going to be amazing together in the coming years if their progress continues

In the PL, I can remember Zlatan got one in Europe.

But yeah what a joy to watch, Martial /Rash / Greenwood are going to be amazing together in the coming years if their progress continues

D’you know I don’t remember that Zlatan one at all but he’s the only player since RvP/Rooney that I’d have thought would have. Yeah I do like the movement and pace there. I’m hoping we can add Sancho, another central midfielder, a left back and a centre half into the mix too over the summer.

Last edited:
Back