It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

One was in front of the other having breezed past him with an outrageous piece of skill. In that instance if the one behind catches him it’s a penalty, he has the advantage.
You are just not gonna acknowledge that awful celebration, are you?

And what was that BS penalty call?

Am I understanding this correctly? Each team MUST substitute 5 players or each team MAY substitute 5 players?

Am I understanding this correctly? Each team MUST substitute 5 players or each team MAY substitute 5 players?
Oh good, overturned.

May.

I couldn’t give a shit about celebrations to be honest, not fussed. More impressed with the desire to get the ball back to have as quick a restart as possible because he wanted to win.

Well son of a.... I don't like draws. At all.

It was probably the right result there. United were better on the ball but looked a bit blunt. Spurs look dangerous on the break but probably shouldn't have sat quite so deep. Hoping we, and in particular Marcus Rashford, are a bit sharper against Sheffield United on Tuesday.

It was probably the right result there. United were better on the ball but looked a bit blunt. Spurs look dangerous on the break but probably shouldn't have sat quite so deep. Hoping we, and in particular Marcus Rashford, are a bit sharper against Sheffield United on Tuesday.
Parking the bus at halftime was probably not the best decision. Maybe we have Lo Celso on some of those counters instead of “only has a left foot” Lamela and score a second. Utd won the second half Spurs the first. It was a soft, soft pen. But draw is fine 🤷‍♂️

I love having football back, I get something to get emotionally ridiculously over involved in one or twice a week 😂

Surprised he let him play the full 90, he looked knackered at the end.

Wish Greenwood had buried that chance at the final second.

Fair result, I must say it's going to take some getting used to watchjng games in empty stadiums. The premier League drama is so much better with all the emotions the fans help facilitate onto the pitch. You can probably expect how much more amplified Mourinho would have been at that penalty call and what might have followed.

Parking the bus at halftime was probably not the best decision. Maybe we have Lo Celso on some of those counters instead of “only has a left foot” Lamela and score a second. Utd won the second half Spurs the first. It was a soft, soft pen. But draw is fine 🤷‍♂️

I still don’t think it’s remotely soft, he was caught after beating the man, you cant catch someone who has gone past you in the box, it was poor, naive defending. I thought Lamela was one of your better players, he took up some really clever positions and his movements off the ball were excellent.

I still don’t think it’s remotely soft, he was caught after beating the man, you cant catch someone who has gone past you in the box, it was poor, naive defending. I thought Lamela was one of your better players, he took up some really clever positions and his movements off the ball were excellent.
I also agree but after he picked up those positions his final pass was lacking too often. Other than that he was great.

I also agree but after he picked up those positions his final pass was lacking too often. Other than that he was great.

Yeah his final ball was erratic. Kane was your poorest player for me, looked really rusty, a bit like Rashford to be honest, they both look desperately in need of minutes.

Yeah his final ball was erratic. Kane was your poorest player for me, looked really rusty, a bit like Rashford to be honest, they both look desperately in need of minutes.
Yeah everyone thought José would take advantage of having 5 subs and he only uses two? I know we don’t have a backup striker but ffs bring on anyone else instead of Kane who was useless all game. Gedson coming in instead of Ndombele was a very questionable call.

Yeah everyone thought José would take advantage of having 5 subs and he only uses two? I know we don’t have a backup striker but ffs bring on anyone else instead of Kane who was useless all game. Gedson coming in instead of Ndombele was a very questionable call.

Ndombele to Spurs Jose is like Shaw to United Jose...

...and I’m beginning to think that Jose had a point about Shaw...

The Brighton Arsenal match was a doozy. Brighton get the winner in stoppage time. EPL Is back!

Back