It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Pretty disgraceful from the crowd there at Goodison Park. You’d have thought Rafa going would have let a bit of the poison surrounding Everton the last few weeks.
I mean the poisn started back midsummer when Sigurdsson shit surfaced. Everton is gonna F around and get relegated lol

I mean the poisn started back midsummer when Sigurdsson shit surfaced. Everton is gonna F around and get relegated lol

I don’t think that’s affecting the fans. Him being unavailable for selection isn’t going to be a bone of contention with them. It’s more the board and it’s seeming lack of direction in managerial appointments, signings and some form of strategy in general. In that you can blame them so much, Rafa was just the most confusing of all those bad decisions given his history. There’s a mutinous atmosphere on that side of Liverpool right now!

I hope not, that would be sad, 4th most successful English club and I think it’s either them or Arsenal, not sure which and there’s not much in it, that are the longest serving top flight club.

Depending on how the next match goes against Newcastle, the threat of relegation becomes very real for Everton. Never would've imagined that a year ago as they looked to do pretty well with their transfer business the past couple of seasons.

Lampard taking over at Everton. Will be interesting to see what he can do there and if Chelsea was just too big a job for him. Not really up on Everton but a UK writer they have on our local soccer show says their financial situation with FFP is not very good.

Back