It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Is it just me or is it increasingly feeling like it’s time for UEFA and CONMEBOL to break away from FIFA. The sphere of influence there is trending far too much towards the Middle East and China, and that before we even get into the zany ideas and endemic corruption.

United are ridiculously easy to play against, so open. This nightmare of a season, on and off the park, can’t end soon enough. Also this bloody hipster pick Rangnick is just proving that the Bundesliga is as over rated as I’ve always thought it was, clueless.
The results under him have been better but it isn’t an extreme improvement. Not like it was when Ole first took over. Probably stuck with him until the end of the season and go with someone else.

The results under him have been better but it isn’t an extreme improvement. Not like it was when Ole first took over. Probably stuck with him until the end of the season and go with someone else.

Yeah I mean it’s pointless changing now but he just doesn’t inspire any confidence in me and he hasn’t got them running. That’s what we’re in desperate need of, running! It really isn’t a difficult game some times. Maybe he’s a better sporting director, but over the course of a long career he’s not won much, if anything, in either role. We need a real manager in the summer.

Back