It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

No worries. I am encyclopaedia of useless knowledge. Especially when it comes to football. I read every book I could get my hands on about football history from ages 8-16. Has no real world application but I’m quite good at pub quizzes…
I have a similar “problem.” My wife regularly complains about the fact that I haven’t figured out how to monetize my World Cup trivia knowledge.

I will say though my Manchester United friend Khalil from above, got baby booj an Arsenal ball so you guys got some cool points back in my book

I grew up the lone Arsenal fan on a street of united and blues fans. I hate them both far more than Liverpool if you must know lol. I won't tell u the rank of my hate list tho because I like you alot and think we gotta good thing goin 😁

I don’t really mind people disliking us because even when we’re shit…

6A9B1E7D-BDF5-48B2-9BD8-D15A64DB05CE.jpeg

Dennis is an idiot. Now he will be out for the Burnley match too stuck on my team with -1!. Sorry about your captain :(

I brought in and captained Kane and now I see they are playing Chelsea. I spent the last two days debating whether to start Dennis or Martinelli and decided to be brave with the striker and double game week. Fucking shit move Joe!

I brought in and captained Kane and now I see they are playing Chelsea. I spent the last two days debating whether to start Dennis or Martinelli and decided to be brave with the striker and double game week. Fucking shit move Joe!
This is some Boojy luck lmao

Back