It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Yeah I love Ole to bits and Jose is the only exception in the history of the club where I’ve called for a a manger to go. I think it’s measly always reductive.

It would be hard to attack such a move after this result but half of me would rather sack half the starting line up.
y - they need to move him in Jan. if they can. no leverage in the sale tho

it's weird. things were looking so much more promising the first few weeks with all of his offensive involvement, but they haven't figured it out with Ronaldo on the field.

Maguire is the United player I hate the most

y - they need to move him in Jan. if they can. no leverage in the sale tho

it's weird. things were looking so much more promising the first few weeks with all of his offensive involvement, but they haven't figured it out with Ronaldo on the field.

Mcguire is the United player I hate the most

I’d give him a free. He’s not signing a new contract so why keep such a liability on nearly £400,000 a week.

Honestly. We’ve won well against two teams. A Leeds team that plays to our strengths and very poor Newcastle team. We were lucky against Wolves/West Ham/Villarreal/Atalanta.

I like Harry Maguire he seems an honest sort tbh. I don’t understand what has happened to Luke Shaw after his stellar summer with England, he’s been shit this season for united. Honestly though, after today only Rashford and de Gea can even remotely consider holding their heads up.

Well Spurs (a), City (h) next, at least they aren’t dead rubbers, time for a reaction…
Kane's defense on Antonio's goal is such incredibly poor effort. If not for the Pogba and Ronaldo it would be the bad behavior story of the week. United have a chance to respond - you're right and not having Pogba available might make everything a little easier for Ole

Kane's defense on Antonio's goal is such incredibly poor effort. If not for the Pogba and Ronaldo it would be the bad behavior story of the week. United have a chance to respond - you're right and not having Pogba available might make everything a little easier for Ole

When you’ve played like that what you absolutely don’t want is Norwich at home. Something on the line added to the “wounded animal” thing helps. Unless there is that reaction though City at home in a few weeks is an enormous worry, play like that and they could score 10.

Smug Souness does make my attempts to be magnanimous harder, that man really is a see you next Tuesday.

Back