It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

God this kit city have on is minging. Why would you write “Man City” in big letters on the front rather than just putting the club crest which is nowhere on it. It looks like a knock off training top that you’d buy off the market.
It’s Puma’s fault, the worse kit this season. Milan, Marseille, Valencia, Dortmund all have the same. Just text without a logo 🤮

It’s Puma’s fault, the worse kit this season. Milan, Marseille, Valencia, Dortmund all have the same. Just text without a logo 🤮

We have the weird away/third kit combination of great shirts (especially the away homage to the 91-92 kit) with shorts like the ones you picked out of lost property when you forgot your PE kit…

I suppose as a fan you’d wear it jeans so not such a big deal!

We have the weird away/third kit combination of great shirts (especially the away homage to the 91-92 kit) with shorts like the ones you picked out of lost property when you forgot your PE kit…

I suppose as a fan you’d wear it jeans so not such a big deal!
I really, really like the away kit United have in blue (I don’t if it’s the 91/92 but if we’re talking about the same one I think it is), most likely because it’s a kit in blue 😂. I can’t support a red team, I can’t. Reminds me of one that Ajax had like two years ago. If it were some random championship team I’d probably buy it.

I really, really like the away kit United have in blue (I don’t if it’s the 91/92 but if we’re talking about the same one I think it is), most likely because it’s a kit in blue 😂. I can’t support a red team, I can’t. Reminds me of one that Ajax had like two years ago. If it were some random championship team I’d probably buy it.

This is the original 90-92 (which 8/9 year old Joe had then and which I bought a reissue of a couple of years back!)

A25FB7E6-970C-48C3-98A5-3F641234929E.jpeg

And this is this seasons homage to it

8CB4858C-F8F7-4440-8AE0-3B7DA0F91C2E.jpeg

I might have to pick this one up too…

Outside of united I’ve only ever had 2 other teams kits - one Celtic and one Barca - and both were bought for me. I kinda have a thing of only feeling I should wear United’s kit from a club perspective…

I have had a few Ireland and Scotland kits too down the years and the odd Brazil one, never really been as fussed about following international football.

Last edited:
This is the original 90-92 (which 8/9 year old Joe had then and which I bought a reissue of a couple of years back!)

View attachment 115547

And this is this seasons homage to it

View attachment 115548

I might have to pick this one up too…

Outside of united I’ve only ever had 2 other teams kits - one Celtic and one Barca - and both were bought for me. I kinda have a thing of only feeling I should wear United’s kit from a club perspective…

I have had a few Ireland and Scotland kits too down the years and the odd Brazil one, never really been as fussed about following international football.
Yup!! That’s the one. It’s class.

It’s not as similar to the Ajax one but kind of. Also a great kit on its own too.

BCE34A11-F76C-4DB2-8C45-79B5E0E3973B.jpeg

Say what you will about the manager but that’s clown car defending by two lauded international defenders.

This is now getting embarrassing. This is the biggest game of the year, one where you should be wanting to make yourself a hero, and they look utterly paralysed by fear at the back. Plus for all the questions on set up this is all individual errors. Oh well time to get behind the team and try and drive them forward.

Ronaldo should be off. Very lucky.

Edit: Actually on review he does boot the ball, not cool but it’s I suppose an “orange” as such.

Ronaldo should be off. Very lucky.

Edit: Actually on review he does boot the ball, not cool but it’s I suppose an “orange” as such.
yeesh.
it was pretty prissy... i mean if you want to bash someone's bollocks why not just ask them what the capital of Thaliand is?

really expected united to give em more of a game at home. hopefully the second half is a little more inspiring because that was shameful.

yeesh.
it was pretty prissy... i mean if you want to bash someone's bollocks why not just ask them what the capital of Thaliand is?

really expected united to give em more of a game at home. hopefully the second half is a little more inspiring because that was shameful.

Yeah I love Ole to bits and Jose is the only exception in the history of the club where I’ve called for a a manger to go. I think it’s nearly always reductive.

It would be hard to attack such a move after this result but half of me would rather sack half the starting line up.

Last edited:
Car crash football- don’t think I’ve watched a worse Man U performance

It’s down there with the 5-1 and 6-1s against city, that spurs game last year, a 5-0 against Chelsea and a 3-0 against these under Rodger’s that could have been more.

As a fan you’ve just got to take your medicine on a day like today really.

I hate that for Keita because he's had really good form lately and given his injury history it's another unfortunate outcome for him because of a reckless challenge.

Back