It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Whoa! Patrice Evra coming out with his sexual abuse story. I always loved him despite the team he played for.

I think depressingly we’re going to keep seeing this with regards to scouts and coaches at youth level.

High responsibility position with a huge degree of leverage over the hopes and dreams of kids and parents with added non-existent oversight until recently. The perfect hiding place for predators.

Yeah I always loved Patrice (he was affectionately known as “mad Paddy” by the United fans) for his lack of any semblance of a filter.

I think depressingly we’re going to keep seeing this with regards to scouts and coaches at youth level.

High responsibility position with a huge degree of leverage over the hopes and dreams of kids and parents with added non-existent oversight until recently. The perfect hiding place for predators.

Yeah I always loved Patrice (he was affectionately known as “mad Paddy” by the United fans) for his lack of any semblance of a filter.

Yea it was a school headmaster.

His lack of filter was what I loved about him.

His IG account is well worth the time. Didn’t he do something strange with a raw chicken?

Yea it was a school headmaster.

His lack of filter was what I loved about him.

His IG account is well worth the time. Didn’t he do something strange with a raw chicken?

I didn’t know he had an instagram, I'm clearly going to have to follow it now. Roy Keane’ insta is one of my absolute favourite things!

The keeper did me a turn in my fantasy football team 😂

Arteta seems to have found a balance with Arsenal, be interesting to see how they get on against a bigger fish.
Leicester next weekend will be interesting. However. I can say I've been a happy Gunners fan the last few weeks. *no jinxes*

Leicester next weekend will be interesting. However. I can say I've been a happy Gunners fan the last few weeks. *no jinxes*

Leicester aren’t all that. If you defend solidly there are huge gaps in their back line with all the injuries. Just play with a midfield, that tends to help…

God this kit city have on is minging. Why would you write “Man City” in big letters on the front rather than just putting the club crest which is nowhere on it. It looks like a knock off training top that you’d buy off the market.

Last edited:
God this kit city have on is minging. Why would you write “Man City” in big letters on the front rather than just putting the club crest which is nowhere on it. It looks like a knock off training top that you’d buy off the market.
The Seagulls look just as bad without Duffy starting in the back 😡

I mean I’m talking about the kit, Brighton’s is fine 😂

I can see why they left him out, he’s not that mobile and city very much are.
I know what u were talking about. I'm just annoyed. I played my team looking for an upset and Duffy is benched for the first time this year.

Back