Incoming! The New Equipment Thread

Damn, she’s beautiful. I have to go pick up my daughter, and it’s killing me. I want to install it NOW!!!

View attachment 190860

View attachment 190861
53773d31-7e10-4065-a311-cd900d1009b4_text.gif

Finally got around to listening with the JBLs on their stands. It sounded awful and I was puzzled. Didn’t realize until taking the grill off that I had the right speaker upside down.

🙃

Last edited:
Finally got around to listening with the JBLs on their strands. It sounded awful and I was puzzled. Didn’t realize until taking the grill off that I had the right speaker upside down.

🙃
They'll take some time to "burn in" as well so don't worry if for the first little while you find them sounding off. That'll change.

They'll take some time to "burn in" as well so don't worry if for the first little while you find them sounding off. That'll change.
What’s your burn in time? I’ve got thousands of hours on you and you still sound a bit off.

Don’t give me 👀, @Joe Mac ! You’re only a slight step above him in that regard. I’m the offest of us. I don’t know what my burn in is, but I bet it equates to approximately ten years after I am dead and gone.

What’s your burn in time? I’ve got thousands of hours on you and you still sound a bit off.

Don’t give me 👀, @Joe Mac ! You’re only a slight step above him in that regard. I’m the offest of us. I don’t know what my burn in is, but I bet it equates to approximately ten years after I am dead and gone.

Burn in. Mate you’re burnt out.

Yeah they have like 25-30 on them right now so I was like "hmm maybe it's just some weird quirk of burn in."

Then I took the grill off in an experiment and saw it was upside down. I actually checked the cables earlier and was like "I don't remember them being this high, also what a weird orientation for plugs."

What I'm trying to say is I'm fucking tired.

Back