Incoming! The New Equipment Thread

Just took ownership of the L82s. Box took an absolute hammering, which I feared would happen hence requesting a double box. Retailer didn’t double box it. Fortunately each speaker is boxed on its own inside the product box so I think everything has survived. Still need to do a really good once over. Got them hooked up to make sure there’s no damage from impacts too. So far all seems okay.

I need to start buying direct from shops again cause everything I get from online retailers gets destroyed by FedEx and UPS.

Just took ownership of the L82s. Box took an absolute hammering, which I feared would happen hence requesting a double box. Retailer didn’t double box it. Fortunately each speaker is boxed on its own inside the product box so I think everything has survived. Still need to do a really good once over. Got them hooked up to make sure there’s no damage from impacts too. So far all seems okay.

I need to start buying direct from shops again cause everything I get from online retailers gets destroyed by FedEx and UPS.
Upscale puts the item in a box with a crap ton of packing material. All the items I have ordered from them have arrived without any fear. But yeah everywhere else (crutchfield, audio advice) has been a crap shoot.

Upscale puts the item in a box with a crap ton of packing material. All the items I have ordered from them have arrived without any fear. But yeah everywhere else (crutchfield, audio advice) has been a crap shoot.

There’s a hole deep enough that it broke through both boxes, I get that packages don’t get white glove treatment but god damn this thing looked like they entered it into a fight club.

Edit: both boxes being the product box and the speakers individual box

Last edited:
Back