Hip Hop

Man Camoflauge Monk is going thru it on Twitter. It seems like him n Mach or Tha God Fahim are beefing. WestsideGunn just got in his comments and said amongst other things: Ima fly to ATL u need to come see me

EDIT: Looks like producer HouseShoes pissed off WestsideGunn as well by saying WWCD was not an "almighty record" WestsideGunn proceeded to say HouseShoes listens to Mach, Droog, and Fahim which are his sons

Last edited:
Man Camoflauge Monk is going thru it on Twitter. It seems like him n Mach or Tha God Fahim are beefing. WestsideGunn just got in his comments and said amongst other things: Ima fly to ATL u need to come see me

EDIT: Looks like producer HouseShoes pissed off WestsideGunn as well by saying WWCD was not an "almighty record" WestsideGunn proceeded to say HouseShoes listens to Mach, Droog, and Fahim which are his sons

Pissing people off is kinda what HouseShoes does. I have mixed feelings about him because he really does care about hip-hop and the culture but can come off as just hating to hate.

Oh no, who else is going to loop modern funk songs into rap songs for us???

I kid, I kid sorta.

And who really cares what a dude who's biggest claim to fame is he knew Dilla thinks?

Oh no, who else is going to loop modern funk songs into rap songs for us???

I kid, I kid sorta.

And who really cares what a dude who's biggest claim to fame is he knew Dilla thinks?

I know I'm just trying to figure out what happened with camouflage Monk mostly. Westside Gunn getting in everyone's comments is hilarious though and Hus Kingpin told House shoes to relax or some shit too lol. It's funny to see unfold

I know I'm just trying to figure out what happened with camouflage Monk mostly. Westside Gunn getting in everyone's comments is hilarious though and Hus Kingpin told House shoes to relax or some shit too lol. It's funny to see unfold

It's weird that Hus seems to be able to fuck with everyone but he a solid stand-up dude so I can see why. Need to reach out to him as I haven't spoken to the homey in years.

It's weird that Hus seems to be able to fuck with everyone but he a solid stand-up dude so I can see why. Need to reach out to him as I haven't spoken to the homey in years.

Yea Hus plays both sides. He works with everyone and I love that!! Speaking of Hus, him and Smoovth just dropped a tape with a Mach feature. I'm tryna find the download

Also I just realized what was going on once I paid attention to the times. House shoes started to pop that shit off Westside Gunn said house listens to my sons Droog, Fahim, Mach, and Monk. That's why camouflage Monk said I haven't spoke on people's names in years, I don't know why they're bringing me up...I guess I'm a legend. Which prompted Westside to say you're lucky you a buffalo kid we need to talk when I'm in ATL

Last edited:
Pissing people off is kinda what HouseShoes does. I have mixed feelings about him because he really does care about hip-hop and the culture but can come off as just hating to hate.

I unfollowed House Shoes after a few weeks of following him for his grumpy ass negative get off my lawn bullshit. Should have known though, I saw him DJ a small show before Jeremiah Jae played and half his set was him stopping the record to drunkenly ramble about how hip hop he is

@toomanyrecords congrats on getting your 300 units on qrates.
Does this mean youll do more hiphop now? Or did clint turn you off from doing it for good?

Good to see it get funded. Dude only had to make a few more shill accounts to get it posted but the homey was looking for a copy so hopefully he can get one. How long before he starts selling the test presses as RARE/OOP? A week? Two?

Back