Hip Hop

Good to see it get funded. Dude only had to make a few more shill accounts to get it posted but the homey was looking for a copy so hopefully he can get one. How long before he starts selling the test presses as RARE/OOP? A week? Two?

Im honestly surprised it did get funded but it just jumped up 100 orders and hit the mark.
The project is actually decent but for the price I could buy something better and that is the only reason why I didnt get it atm.

Sick!!!

As nice as these reissues have been, they REALLY need to start reissuing his 90s stuff.

Figured you guys would get a kick outta this...
Griselda is now for the NPR set.

Plenty of Wu Tang fans in the NPR set from back in the day so I can see how Griselda would be a fit. Dirty & grimy... just like the NPR set ;)

because he's irrelevant and any press is good press
maybe in the hip-hop world, but the dude has a few gigs at the moment in mainstream entertainment. I guess I'm just not sure why he's valuing this beef over the rest of his career.

maybe in the hip-hop world, but the dude has a few gigs at the moment in mainstream entertainment. I guess I'm just not sure why he's valuing this beef over the rest of his career.

sorry if i came across as dismissive - didn't mean it to be

the last thing i knew about that guy was that he was hosting some tv show a decade ago.
i'm totally unaware of who he is or what he's doing now - so i assumed he's just drumming up some noise about himself

sorry if i came across as dismissive - didn't mean it to be

the last thing i knew about that guy was that he was hosting some tv show a decade ago.
i'm totally unaware of who he is or what he's doing now - so i assumed he's just drumming up some noise about himself
and I'm sorry if I came off too defensive of Nick Cannon's status in the industry. he's a definitely a grade A cornball.

Nick cannon is a fucking nobody but thats his best track yet lol
Its actually worth a listen that one.. the others aint even worth a click.

Reactions: oak
@toomanyrecords congrats on getting your 300 units on qrates.
Does this mean youll do more hiphop now? Or did clint turn you off from doing it for good?

Thank you homie!! Ha, no way that guy could stop me. There will ALWAYS be haters. I don't do this for them.

I probably won't share them out on here in the future because of the response but I have a FB group and my youtube that they'll be posted in if you're interested in future releases.

Have another hip-hop one on the docket in 2020 that I'm hoping to bring to fruition. In talks right now. One of all time favorite producers.

Seeing alot of 2019 top list and some of em have kanyes church ep as #1..
No other person gets the free pass huh lol Kanye could record himself taking a shit and get #1 haha

I cant put numbers on em but heres my top 10 for 2019

YBN Cordae - The Lost Boy
Denzel Curry - Zuu
Freddie Gibbs - Bandana
Clipping - There Existed An Addiction To Blood
Jpeg Mafia - Cornballs
Beast Coast - Escape from New York
Little Simz - Grey Area
Billy Woods & Kenny Segal - Hiding Places
Injury Reserve - Injury Reserve
Anonymuz - There Is No Threat

Thank you homie!! Ha, no way that guy could stop me. There will ALWAYS be haters. I don't do this for them.

I probably won't share them out on here in the future because of the response but I have a FB group and my youtube that they'll be posted in if you're interested in future releases.

Have another hip-hop one on the docket in 2020 that I'm hoping to bring to fruition. In talks right now. One of all time favorite producers.
I have the Wizard Blob edition of Polygondwanaland that you did with Vinyl Moon (if I'm not mistaken). Still love that pressing. You have anything in the works with him (Vinyl Moon) in the future?

I seen you posting EVERYWHERE lol but it seems all it took was a heart felt livestream to finish it up lol
Any hint on the 2020? Is it memphis scene?

PM me with any hip hop releases as I may be interested. Especially if you ever can get those early Tech N9ne tapes (I know @Believer101 is in on that)

Back