Hip Hop

I have the Wizard Blob edition of Polygondwanaland that you did with Vinyl Moon (if I'm not mistaken). Still love that pressing. You have anything in the works with him (Vinyl Moon) in the future?

Lots of love for the VM team, and I also love that pressing so much. Especially the jacket. Nothing in the works rn, busy focusing on the releases for the TMR label, but you never know!

I seen you posting EVERYWHERE lol but it seems all it took was a heart felt livestream to finish it up lol
Any hint on the 2020? Is it memphis scene?

It's not memphis scene but definitely not far removed sound-wise ;)

PM me with any hip hop releases as I may be interested. Especially if you ever can get those early Tech N9ne tapes (I know @Believer101 is in on that)

Id be down for this tracks maxi single on vinyl lol

R-2269471-1370995785-4322.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: oak
Thank you homie!! Ha, no way that guy could stop me. There will ALWAYS be haters. I don't do this for them.

I probably won't share them out on here in the future because of the response but I have a FB group and my youtube that they'll be posted in if you're interested in future releases.

Have another hip-hop one on the docket in 2020 that I'm hoping to bring to fruition. In talks right now. One of all time favorite producers.

I must have missed it but did people seriously have an issue with you sharing the Qrates link for the record?

I must have missed it but did people seriously have an issue with you sharing the Qrates link for the record?

Here is the start. You can scroll through as you wish:

Why are you claiming to put this out when all you've done is started a kickstarter for them? Can you possibly get any lazier?

edit: the fact you have to try and sell this as trade bait just shows you're doing this all for the wrong reasons. laf.

Clint is an aggro motherfucker and was trying to cut me down for bringing awesome albums to wax for the greater hip hop community.

He got mad that I alluded to the fact that in a year from now this pressing will probably be valuable, which I said at one point to help push sales. Not trying to deny what happens to hip-hop records in a year's time, especially based on BSBD's track record.
Please dont insult other people on here. Its obvious you got a problem with him. Just ignore and move on.

Please dont insult other people on here. Its obvious you got a problem with him. Just ignore and move on.

I don't think it was an insult as much as it was "calling it as I see's it" if you go back to his old posts where he did nothing but fling insults at me and everyone sat by silently.

Clint is an aggro motherfucker and was trying to cut me down for bringing awesome albums to wax for the greater hip hop community.

He got mad that I alluded to the fact that in a year from now this pressing will probably be valuable, which I said at one point to help push sales. Not trying to deny what happens to hip-hop records in a year's time, especially based on BSBD's track record.

I can see why you think that about clint.
But generally clint is a respectable member of this community and he brings ALOT to our little hiphop pocket.
I see his actions more like defending the community more than attacking you for not liking you.

Maybe clint will warm up to you if you keep trying to get unreleased vinyl pressed.
He could probably help you alot when/if that happens.

You dont have to like him but you should respect his passion.
Afterall you do claim to have that same passion so it shouldn't be hard to see.

source.gif

Purple Haze 2 is way overdue and all, but man Cam'ron killed it. I love it
Loving this project too. Was thinking my man Cam might be a little washed up. He brought it with this one. Vinyl up at his site. Dope variant:

Loving this project too. Was thinking my man Cam might be a little washed up. He brought it with this one. Vinyl up at his site. Dope variant:

Pre-order vinyl bundle with custom Purple Haze 2 rolling papers

Sold!

Back