Hip Hop

lmfao at naming a track "My Dick Too Small"

He is a damn fool! Especially on Twitter! I like most of this album, but I think I like the first project better than this, despite how short it is. Idk I'll have to relisten tonight at home

Reactions: oak
So I finally got a notice for my LWIB shipping... only 3 weeks after I ordered it. Super pee ohed at DRW now and pretty sure this is the last time I ever order from them. Think he shipped it via DHL too which may end up costing me more.. anyone else in North America remember if DRW typically ships with DHL?

So I finally got a notice for my LWIB shipping... only 3 weeks after I ordered it. Super pee ohed at DRW now and pretty sure this is the last time I ever order from them. Think he shipped it via DHL too which may end up costing me more.. anyone else in North America remember if DRW typically ships with DHL?

DHL is cancer.

I thought that was mostly a asian country region kinda thing?

No idea cuz im a DRW newbie, but I will say, it's been 2 weeks since I got shipping Notice and it still has yet to make it into the US LOL

any updates on the chance pre-orders?
Nope. lol.
Isnt VMP the ones doing it for him? With all the shit VMP is going thru then nowonder its delayed.

Oh shit! I haven't even thought about it! 😂 Hopefully they will not be sending refunds, because I bought them with a now cancelled card...

Let's hope we hear something soon.

@Clint Howard my Soul Assassins box, that won't have Kill Em All :( , has just "shipped" (label created)

On a similar note, I got my GGBR mystery box today and it had the following:

Flee Lord - Gets Greater Later (which I owned already but this is the ivory vinyl version)
Flee Lord & Phonk P EP
El Camino - Don't Eat The Fruit
And two weird Bozack Morris-related records that I guess I should give a shot to now.

On a similar note, I got my GGBR mystery box today and it had the following:

Flee Lord - Gets Greater Later (which I owned already but this is the ivory vinyl version)
Flee Lord & Phonk P EP
El Camino - Don't Eat The Fruit
And two weird Bozack Morris-related records that I guess I should give a shot to now.

Is that Flee Lord u had going to the Homey? If not I may grab that from u next month if u wanna sell it. Was that the only duplicate u got?

I saw ur selling some stuff or looking to trade. Maybe I can bundle Flee with one of those Conway releases or something

Is that Flee Lord u had going to the Homey? If not I may grab that from u next month if u wanna sell it. Was that the only duplicate u got?

I saw ur selling some stuff or looking to trade. Maybe I can bundle Flee with one of those Conway releases or something

He expressed a little bit of interest when I told him I got it but I'm also still sitting on 'his' copy of Lord Talk Volume 2 so... let me know~

Someone last year posted a nice Christmas related beat tape to the old forum and I can’t remember what it was. Any ideas? Or, if you feel like it, share your hip hop holiday go to..

As if they didn’t know discogs resell would be up. Also, re: that whole only 250 (and then upped to 350) pieces would EVER be produced BS...they must be using the brand new artwork to shift around that announcement. It might sound like I’m bitter but I’d just appreciate more transparency from the get go.

Back